Twenty Nine.

This chapter is long as FUCK.
Word vomiting at it's finest. Guys, I'm so sorry.
And this is roughly edited...

LIAM.

     Contrary to what Jasmine, Cole, and I were whining about in the truck, the building was not as crowded as we thought. Actually, it was filled with most people that we knew, well, that I knew, and were good friends with Angel.

     Her version of a good friend, anyway, but the point is, we're not packed like sardines. As soon as we all stepped in—Jasmine with Liliana planted on her hip—everyone turned and looked. It was as if someone had pressed pause on life as soon as we stepped into the building.

Then it resumed, and everyone came rushing over to us.

"Oh my God, Jasmine, look at you!"

"Liam! Cole! How's football?"

"Holy shit, it's the Quarterback!"

"Ridge! My man!"

"Wait, don't I know y'all from somewhere?"

"Are you still single?"

"Shit, mama, you sexy."

"Damn, daddy, you're fine."

Everyone had a million and one questions, and I was being groped in so many places, it wasn't funny. I knew if I was getting attacked like this, Jasmine was, too, so I pushed my way through the crowd as Cole entertained them, and I gripped Jasmine by the waist.

Her face was flustered, but she looked up at me gratefully, and to put on a little show, I pulled her into me and kissed her on the lips, grabbing a handful of her hair, and yanking it downward so I can't taste her better.

The mass cheered and hollered as I devoured her on the spot until Liliana pushed me away, and demanded that she got a kiss, too. She puckered her little lips and I kissed her on the cheek at the same time she kissed mine.

When I lifted my head, my eyes connected with someone's across the room, and my jaw clenched when their blue eyes sparkled with something that made my stomach knot. She pulled her red lipstick covered lips up into a smirk and winked at me before continuing her conversation with her little friend, Emily.

"You're so territorial," Jazzy rolls her eyes at me before giving an apologetic shrug of her shoulders to guys that are now turning around, sad that they missed their chance to snag her.

"Damn right I am," I frown playfully, "What are you going to do about it?"

"Give you a special something tonight because territorial Liam is hot." She grins, and I groan, looking away from her seductive eyes and focusing on something else, something that won't give me a boner.

But I was met with more people in my face, and the bright lights of cameras were steady flickering until someone hollered for them to move away. "Jesus Christ, they are the same Cole and Liam from high school. The only difference is how fat their wallets are now," the crowd of people were instantly parting the way for someone who sounded awfully familiar to step through.

"Holy shit," his eyes connect with Jasmine's just as Cole nudged me when he reached my side again, letting out a breath of air.

"Women are ruthless." He breathes heavily, resting his hands on his knees, "Tamara is going to kill me if any kind of video of me signing a girl's titties gets out."

"Hey, Sean." Jasmine speaks up before I could respond to Cole, and both of our attention is now on her.

He practically snatched her up and pulled her into a hug, Liliana included, and leaned back to hold her at an arm's length, "Hey girl, how you been?"