Twenty Four.

Jasmine.

     I drag my nails down his chest and abs while peeking around his arm to see what he's cooking. "Pasta?"

     "Nah, just noodles and sauce." He says sarcastically, stirring up some creamy white sauce in a pot while the noodles boil.

     "I'm not hungover; you didn't put your special ingredient in there, right?" I rest my chin on his bicep, looking up up at him goofily.

     "I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I never busted a nut in your smoothies back in high school." He rolls his eyes. "And why would I put it in this? I may kiss you after you blow me, but I don't want to ingest my own seed, Jasmine. That's your job."

     I slap his arm as Liliana comes prancing into the kitchen. She woke up from a nap. "Mami, stop hogging Papa." She mumbles groggily. I turn around, seeing her bun about to fall out, and I giggle.

     "You hog him more than I do." I give her a look and she smacks her teeth sassily.

     "You lock the door on me at night to smooch on Papa."

     This draws a deep laugh from Liam. "Baby, she does a lot more than smooch on me." He glances at her from over his shoulder. I take my arms from around his naked torso, and he grabs my hand, pulling my arm right back.

     "What does she do?" Liliana asks curiously, sitting herself in a chair and drawing random things with her finger on the table.

     "Things that you'll learn about when you're fifty." He grumbles a sound of approval when I continue to feel up his abs and chest.

     "I think fifty is a little old, don't you agree?" I smile into his back when he says hell no. "But I want grandbabies." I pout, to which he scoffs.

     "She can adopt."

     "Liam," I slap his tummy, his rock hard, sculpted tummy. I lick my lips before placing a kiss on his back. "Adopting is amazing, yes, but she will be bearing kids of her own, too."

     "Unless she gets pregnant the way Mary did, there will be no bearing of any children." Now he's just being stubborn to rile me up.

     "Why can't she have kids?"

     "Because that means she'll have to have sex, and her innocence will not be tarnished by some horny fucker." He grunts before turning around to face me.

     I place my hands on his back and I rest my chin on his torso. "You do know that girls tend to follow the same patterns as their mother..."

     He clenches his jaw. "She will not be having sex at seventeen."

     "My mom did, and I did, and as much as I'd hate it, Liliana probably will too." He didn't want to hear it. I was just being a realist. It's not what every parent wants to understand, but that's just how life is.

     He huffed. "Not if I can help it."

     "You know, trying to keep her away from it will just make her want it more," I arch a brow.

     "Why are you trying to fuck with my mood, Jasmine?"

     "I'm not trying to fuck with your mood, I'm just trying to tell you that—"

     "Oh my God, she's three for fuck's sake! Can we talk about this when she's coming of age?"

     "You brought it up!"

     "No you fucking brought it up—talking all that bullshit about 'girls tend to follow the same patterns as their mother' fuck outta here with that shit—"