Mine-Oops...Nine.

LIAM.

     Talk about the baddest woman in a club full of bad women. Damn, she's bad. I bite my lip, watching her ass in that damn jumpsuit.

     "My eyes aren't on my ass, boy." And I'm caught just that fast. Jasmine's storming through the place like she owns it, and I'm following behind like a lost, perverted puppy.

Even after drinking alcohol like she hasn't had water in a week, she's heading to the bar. I mean, shot after shot, glass after glass. She's emptied two bottles by herself already.

Not being able to help myself once she sits that delectable ass on a barstool, I look around, giving every guy who's attention suddenly turned to her a look of possession. This sexy Latina and black woman is fucking mine.

My hands were itching to touch her, to feel her. So hell, I gave in and wrapped my arms around her waist, my hands settling on her stomach. I let out a contented breath when she actually leaned back against me.

Damn, I'm good.

This seemed to get majority of the men's attention off of my woman. She giggles when I blew over the tops of her ears—she was blushing. "Haven't had enough to drink?" I mumble into her ear as she orders something else from the bartender, who also stopped eye fucking her.

"Not even close," she grins, tilting her head up to look at me. She then stands up and tugs me forward, which had my legs hit the barstool I was standing behind. "Oops. Sit on me—wait. Sit on the chair."

Raising an eyebrow, I assess her semi-drunken state. She's not swaying, so she's definitely in control of her actions, but she's relying on liquor courage.

She's still digging me.

And I will use that to my fucking advantage, trust me. She moves out of the way as I sit down, and then she stands there expectantly. "Well? You're gonna use these sexy biceps and lift me or what?"

Well shit. I lick my lips before picking her up by the waist, my fingers slipping on accident and gripping her ass beside I sit her in my lap. She scoots back on her own accord, making me bite my lip as I remember fucking her in a club just like this back in Louisiana.

Right by the bar.

She gripped the table while I went to town in her paradise. She was hammered, and fuck I was too. That was the only reason why she let me hit it there.

Jasmine isn't the type to let you bend her over anywhere and anytime. We were drunk. We didn't care if others on either side of us watched either, and honestly, it made it even sexier...to me.

She'd have my dick, had we been sober.

     Those were the times, man.

The bartender comes back, passing her a daiquiri. She mumbles a thank you before drinking it in two gulps. Yeah, she's going to regret a few things tomorrow.

     I have absolutely no clue why the hell she decided to get trashed after four years of being abstinent. I shake my head, thinking about her choices. And she claims to be mature. I think she's trying to prove to herself she's not the same female she was four years ago.