Twenty Six.

Jasmine.

     I guess all Italians walk into buildings as if they own the place.

Because that's what Giorgia did, and that's exactly what Lorenzo is doing as he wraps his mother up into a hug before looking over at Liam. "If it isn't my ginger baby brother." He whistles, holding his hand out for Liam to shake, but Liam wasn't having it.

     He seemed to be a mixture of star struck and livid.

     Like he wanted to pummel him to a pulp before he opens his arms and shows him some much needed brotherly love.

     Lorenzo's big hand was waiting, and Liam got up to stand in front of him. He just looked him in the eyes though, and everyone was sizing the both of them up.

     Lorenzo's lips twitched as he watched his little brother square his shoulders. Liam could very much be viewed as the older brother to an outsider because he was...well, bigger.

     Liam and Lorenzo were facing each other. The same height, but Liam was wider in frame. His shoulders were broader, chest was wider, arms were bigger, ass was...tighter, if you will.

     I had to comment on it. Liam's ass was nice.

     Love to grab it when we have sex.

     He hates it.

     But he has to deal.

     Anyway...

     He was huge, and hell Lorenzo was huge. But you could tell one played football, and the other might've played basketball or something. He just didn't have the weight or muscle mass as Liam.

     But don't let it fool you because he seemed like he could beat someone to a bloody mess, too.

     They stared each other down, Liam assessing his brother, and Lorenzo smirking as he watched Liam assess him. It made everyone wonder just how long had it been since they'd last seen each other.

     "You're not going to shake your brother's hand?" Lorenzo muses when Liam clenches his fists, and I take that as my cue to stand up.

     Lorenzo's sharp green eyes fall on me, and it made me falter in step. Damn, they were brothers. I push my nervousness behind me—it was Lorenzo in front of me—and I made my way over to them, sort of pushing them a bit away from the table.

Out of earshot.

"And who is this?" Lorenzo snaps Liam out of his angry daze. He holds his hand out for me, and I shake his hand that was similar to Liam's. Rough, big, and manly.

"Jasmine. Liam's friend," I answer, causing Liam to cut his gaze to me, not impressed with my title. I shrug back at him as if I was to say 'well what did you want me to tell him?'

What do I tell the brother of the man that I used to date under our parents roof back in high school, but left after he got me pregnant before college, only to reunite for the wedding of our parents and continue fucking as if everything is okay?

Oh, and on top of that, I'm pregnant.

Yeah, I'm just the girl without a title that Liam loves deeply, and knocked up twice. How are you?

"Well shit," he grins, looking at his brother, impressed. "You finally learned to pick a good one." He kisses the back of my hand respectfully, but longer than necessary. "You're very beautiful, Jasmine."

Oh, man.

His accent is nice. Hearing my name had me shivering a bit—don't tell Liam. But I think he noticed because he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side. He gave me a warning look.