Chapter 2

ABC:Words like that mean thought.

[Ruby-POV]

I opened my eyes to see that it was morning, I could see that Yang and (Y/N) had already risen, surely to go to the initiation. I got out of my bed and apparently Blake was also waking up.

Ruby:Good Morning Blake

Blake:Hey Ruby,Where's (Y/N) and Yang?

Ruby:Should they be at the initiation, B-Blake, w-where's Wendy?

Blake:What are you talking about, Ruby? Wendy is ....... WHERE IS WENDY?!?!

Ruby and Blake started looking for Wendy all over the room leaving a wreck, Weiss came out of the bathroom surprised as his room was.

Weiss:What the hell is going on here?!?

Ruby:We can't find Wendy.

Blake:If (Y/N) knows that Wendy's lost, he'll be mad at me.

Weiss:Don't worry, Wendy went with (Y/N) and Yang to the initiation.

Blake:Thank God.........h-he said something before he left?

Weiss:Hmp.......he said you looked like a mother when you hugged Wendy.

Blake:R-Really *Look Weiss*Are you jealous?

Weiss:maybe a little

Ruby:Weiss is in love!!

Weiss:You want me to remind them of the way you two saw (Y/N)?

Blake:Relax you two is only a joke

[Timeskip-Third Person-POV]

Yang, (Y/N) and Wendy were on their way where initiation would be, what they didn't know is that three people were watching them.

Summer:Do you think this place is perfect to see its initiation?

Raven:Yes, we can see everything around here.

Raven waited for (Y/N) arrival while Summer was lost in her thoughts.

Summer:I Never forget the time we met

[Flashback-Summer-POV]

So long trapped in this forest, anyone thought to look for me or something?.They already took for granted that already dead, they do not know how difficult it is to survive in a forest away from all Remmant, infested of Grimms and that your weapon is totally worn out.I do not know how much longer I will survive in this forest, the food is already running out and I have no more strength to fight the Grimms.Now I'm in a cave listening to how many Grimms are approaching, I do not know what to do, I can not fight in these conditions but I do not have another.The Grimms passes in front of the cave and they see me but then they turn their heads to a certain place, but they ran away as if their life depended on it, trying to get up I can see a boy about seventeen years walked quietly, one time he saw me I thought it would attack me but I approached with concern in his face.

???:Are you okey?

Summer:Y-Yes, I'm o-okay

I couldn't stand up and fell on my knees.

???:You are very weak, we will take you to a better place than this

Summer:Just leave me here, I can't walk