Chapter 7

[(Y/N)-POV]

I was in the Beacon cafeteria eating a lot of food,although the others look at me impressed by how much food I could eat without getting fat,I could not stand that long eating like a normal person in Beacon so I stopped pretending to eat like a normal person and started eating like a Saiyan, while I was eating Ruby, Yang, Blake, Pyrrha, Nora,Velvet and Coco sat next to me and came closer to me.

Blake:Wow......How much food can you eat? 

Yang:apparently our boyfriend is really hungry 

Ruby:I had prepared cookies for you this morning, how are you still hungry?

(Y/N):I...was....very hungry thats all

That's right, it's been a month since I arrived at Beacon and the RWBY team, Phyrra, Nora, Coco and Velvet had confessed to me,I was very surprised about this but I accepted all his feelings and they all agreed to share me. While we were talking Weiss came with Wendy following her, she wore a piece of paper in her hand.

Pyrrha:Hey Weiss why do you bring that sheet of paper?

Weiss:It is a pamphlet, says that as in a couple of weeks will be the Vytal Festival there will be an event where parents can come to Beacon to celebrate, says there will be a small tournament in which parents and children can compete against other competitors

Yang:That sounds great, I want to fight with my father against other competitors

While Yang talked I could see how the DEMS team entered the cafeteria, I knew that if my old brothers and sister were here then that scum called parents would also come to Beacon, I hope I have the same luck and they do not recognize me although I would not be surprised at all, I bet they were happy when I left their lives.

Pyrrha:Are you okay, honey?

the girls saw me watching the DEMS team and knew instantly what I was thinking.

Velvet:You don't have to worry about them (Y/N) You know you're better than them

I had already told all about my hatred of my old family and how they abused me besides having told them about I'm a Saiyan and on my tail, they thought it was a joke, well, it's not easy to tell someone that I'm part of a warrior alien race but after showing my skills ended up believing me but I did not tell them anything about Wendy and my father although the latter may soon come to light.

(Y/N):Yes, I know but I have no problem with that, it's....something else.

Coco:and what is it another problem you...

In that sounded the bell indicating the beginning of the classes, we get up from our seat and I accompany the girls to their classes,I had no obligation to go since Ozpin gave me the option of not going to classes if Wendy needed me, the girls said goodbye to me heading to their next classes , as I walked down the halls with Wendy by my side, I looked at the pamphlet that Weiss gave me.

(Y/N):An event where parents will come....hmph

Beerus:I hope there's food

I turn and see my father and Whis.

 Wendy:Grandpa, Whis!!

 Wendy ran to them giving them a hug.

(Y/N):Hey Dad,Hey Whis,What are you two doing here?