Chapter 8

[Third Person]

While Cinder and Emerald looked at (Y/N) who had finished training, they noticed that he was going to a determined place in the training room, they followed him stealthily so that they did not notice his presence.

(Y/N):Did you like what you saw?

When they got a little closer they saw that (Y/N) was talking to Neo.

Cinder:all she has been doing is spending time with him? I do not blame her

When (Y / N) approached Neo this gave him a passionate kiss, the girls were blushing for how Neo was enjoying the kiss.

Emerald:how I would like to be her right now

Cinder:must be a great kisser to see how Neo is enjoying it

After that scene, (Y/N) said goodbye to Neo, once Neo walked away from (Y/N) we approached.

Cinder:Is that how you spend your time in Beacon?

Neo turned around and once she saw Cinder she started typing nervously on her scroll.

Cinder:do not worry, I'm not angry

Neo looked at Cinder confused.

Emerald:We want to know, who was that boy you were kissing with before?

Neo blushed and started typing on her scroll.

Neo:his name is (Y/N), I met him when I arrived at Beacon, he is a very kind person, he likes combats and always tries to make me happy

Cinder:he's your boyfriend? 

She nods shyly, Cinder and Emerald approach Neo and talk to each other.

[(Y/N)-POV]

after finishing the training I went to the cafeteria to eat something to recover strength, while eating two girls came to me and sat next to me.

???:Hello

(Y/N):H-Hi

??? 2:What's your name? 

(Y/N):I'm (Y/N),and who are you two?

 Cinder:Cinder,a pleasure 

Emerald:I'm Emerald

(Y/N):Nice to meet you both

the three of us started to talk and to get to know each other better, I could see how Cinder and Emerald approached each time more to me, after talking for a while I felt like something bad was happening.

(Y/N):I'm sorry girls but I need to leave, I hope we can meet later, goodbye

they both kissed my cheek, this took me by surprise and I tried to hide my blush.I left the cafeteria and started to see if something bad was happening and if it happened, I saw how my brother was bothering Velvet, pulling her ears to the point of making her cry, this makes me very angry I tried to approach it but I was impressed that Velvet slapped Elio but this made him angry and he tried to hit him back but I activated Ruby's semblance and ran towards him and stopped the blow a few inches from Velvet's face.

(Y/N):Get out of here, Velvet. I'll take care of this.

 she turned away from me and Elio.