Weiss and Blake (Lemon)

[Blake-POV]

I could not take it anymore, it was my time of heat and the only thing I could think about was (Y/N), his muscles, his face I can not stop thinking about him, apparently I did not realize when Weiss entered the room.

Weiss:Blake are you okay?

Blake:Y-Yes,I'm fine,Why do you ask?

Weiss:Blake, I know you're in heat,you've been talking loudly all this time

I blush when I realize this.

Weiss:C-Can I help you if you want?

Weiss blushed to say this.

Blake:What are you talking about?

Weiss:since (Y/N) is our boyfriend always and wanted to do this with him? I do not know why but I feel very attracted to him and if this is your time of heat I will help you with the

Blake:T-Thanks Weiss,Do you know where he is?

Weiss:almost always in the training room, maybe he's in that place right now

Blake:Okay, let's go there

[Timeskip]

Once we arrived at the training room we saw (Y/N) without shirt, right now I wanted to jump on the,I looked at Weiss and she was blushing, we two approached the,He turned around and before he says a word kiss him on the lips, take the opportunity and put my tongue making the kiss more passionate,once he stopped kissing him Weiss and (Y/N) were surprised by how fast everything happened.

(Y/N):C-Can you explain what is happening?

Weiss:W-Well, you see, Blake is in her heat cycle

(Y/N):that explains everythi......

[(Y/N)-POV]

Blake and Weiss pounced on me, both had a lustful look.

Weiss:I also want to be in this plan

(Y/N):W-Wait we a-are....

I felt like my member came out of my pants, I looked down and saw Blake with my member in her mouth.before I say something, Weiss kissed me, I take the opportunity and put his tongue making the kiss more passionate, I could not bear to let out a moan in the kiss as Blake was sucking my member.

(Y/N):How is this happening so fast?!?

After that, Weiss stopped kissing me and Blake left my member, they both undressed and they got in front of me.

Weiss,Blake:come on (Y/N)

The two shaking their butts, this made me more excited, I approached Blake and put my member inside her femininity, I felt like I broke her hymen.

Blake:Be g-gentle (Y/N) 

(Y/N):D-Do not worry

I began to whip Blake while with my fingers I began to massage the femininity of Weiss.

Blake:Y-Yes,Yes,Yes,more deeper.......more deeper (Y/N)!!!

I obeyed Blake and introduced my member deeper inside her causing her to make a louder moan, I did the same with my fingers introducing them deeper into Weiss femininity causing her to groan as loud as Blake, thank goodness that no one comes to these hours to train.

Weiss:Y-Your fingers are like magic (Y/N), I can not wait to prove your member!!

Blake:I-Is t-the be-est W-Weiss *moan* it's the b-best y-you can f-feel

Increases the speed of my lashes and my fingers, after a while I felt how my end came.

(Y/N):B-Blake I'm cumming

Blake:I-Inside,I want all your cum inside of me!!!

I released all my load inside Blake, she gave me a short but passionate kiss, she walked away and Weiss got in front of me.

Weiss:P-Please (Y/N), I want your member inside of me

(Y/N):Well, now you'll have it

I put my member inside Weiss breaking her hymen, she moaned in pain, I kissed her to calm her, I increased my speed when she put her tongue making me more passionate the kiss, I pushed deeper inside her making her moan much stronger.

Weiss:Y-You were r-right B-Blake, this is the b-best *moan* m-more d-deeper (Y/N) !!

I put my member inside of Weiss, she pulled her tongue out of the pleasure I was giving her

Weiss:that's what I meant, I love you so much (Y/N)!!

(Y/N):I love you too Weiss!!

After a couple of lashes I felt like my end was coming.

(Y/N):W-Weiss I'm gonna cum!!

Weiss:M-Me too,please do it inside of me!!

 I released all my load inside Weiss.Blake approached me and hugged me as well as Weiss

Blake:thank you very much for helping me with my heat (Y/N)

(Y/N):Whatever for you girls

Weiss:We should clean ourselves

I watched as Weiss winked at Blake

Blake:Y-You're right

Once we finish the three of us we go to the showers to clean ourselves.while I showered I felt like two hands massaging my member

Blake:Do you think the fun is over?  

Weiss:that was just the beginning honey

(Y/N):Why do I feel like I've experienced this before?

Blake and Weiss was right.........that was just the beginning.........