Vados,Caulifla & Kale (Lemon)

[(Y/N)-POV]

Cabba and Caulifla were already layers of dominating the SS2 and Kale was able to dominate her form berserk after the intense training that I was giving them.

Cabba:Thank you Lord (Y/N) for your training, helped us quite

(Y/N):You don't have to thank me and don't call me Lord, I'm not a god of destruction yet.

Vados:For you to know, you would be a very good one, you have the power of one

(Y/N):Thanks for that Vados, my father also tells me the same but I think it is not mine, I do not like that of destroying worlds, the good thing is that my father is in agreement with the opinion that I have.

[Vados-POV]

Vados:It's amazing to see how Lords Beerus shows his friendly side just for (Y/N).it shows the change that Lord Beerus had when (Y / N) came to his life.

[(Y/N)-POV]

(Y/N):Well,I'll go take a shower to get rid of all this sweat.

Cabba:I'll stay here, I want to rest a little more here

I get up to go to the showers but I could see how Vados, Caulifla and Kale talked to each other and blushed in the act, I did not take any notice and I went on my way.Once I get to the showers I take off my clothes and I got into it and relax, after a few minutes I felt like there would be the door, I opened my eyes and I could see Vados, Caulifla and Kale naked.

(Y/N):W-What a-are you doing he-ere?

Vados:Well, you've been gone a long time

Caulifla:And we miss you so much

Kale approached me and timidly kissed me passionately while Vados and Caulifla began to rub my limb with their hands.

Vados:I hope you like your welcome gift my Love

Caulifla:We've been talking a lot about this so I hope you appreciate it

they started to go a little faster making me let out a moan in the kiss.Kale and I separate from the kiss. she floated over me and put her femininity in front of me. I began to lick her femininity which makes her moan.

Kale:OOOHH (Y/N) s-soo g-good

I felt like Vados and Caulifla began to lick my member giving me more pleasure, I put my tongue deeper into Kale giving another moan of pleasure.

Kale:(Y/N) y-you're tongue is l-like m-magic

Caulifla:Are you enjoying it sis?

Kale:Y-Yes, I'm r-really e-enjoying it.

I insert my finger into the Kale's butthole taking it by surprise but she began to enjoy it.

Kale:(Y/N) I'm c-c-cumming!!

Kale cum in my mouth.Kale got out of me and Vados put her femininity in front of me and I stuck my tongue giving her a moan of pleasure as Caulifla sat on my member and started bouncing.

Vados:oh my god (Y/N) you're so good,more deeper!!

Caulifla:Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes It feels sooooo good!!

I put my tongue more in Vados and increase my speed giving more pleasure to Caulifla, the two gave a cry of pleasure.

Caulifla:Yes, give me more, you're the best (Y/N)!!

Vados:You're an expert on this (Y/N), I love you very much!!

After a while I felt that my end coming.

(Y/N):I'm cumming!!

Vados:M-Me too!!

Caulifla:Give me everything you have (Y/N)!!

Vados cumming in my mouth and I released all my seed inside Caulifla, the two came out from above me.Kale sat on my lap while Vados and Caulifla stood beside me.

Caulifla:did you like your welcome gift?

(Y/N):It was the best gift I had in my life.

Vados:Good thing you liked

The three huddled closer to me and we relaxed.

(Y/N): maybe things are going to change from now on