Ruby and Yang (Lemon)

[(Y/N)-POV]

I left the house of Raven and Summer that I built for them, clicked my fingers and a portal opened, teleported me to Beacon and went to the RWBY team room. Summer and Raven asked me for help to be able to reconcile with their daughters, not I had problems with this, I only worried about how they would react Ruby and Yang to see their mothers again, it will not be easy to see a mother who left her and another who had given her for dead but I had hope, Ruby always love her mother Summer and it hurt in the heart to know that his mother died,Yang wanted to know why her mother abandoned her, he did not hate her she just wanted answers.Once I got to her room, I opened the door and saw Ruby and Yang playing with Wendy, the three of them noticed my presence once I entered the room.

Wendy:Hey,dad!!

(Y/N):Hey,Wendy,Did you have fun with Ruby and Yang?

Wendy:Yes, I had a lot of fun!!

(Y/N):That is good,You can go to our room, your father needs to talk something important with Ruby and Yang

She leaves the room, I close the door and I go to Ruby and Yang.

Ruby:Something happens (Y/N)?

(Y/N):I wanted to ask you about your.....mothers?

When I said this, both of them lowered their heads and I felt them sobbing.

Ruby:My mother, Summer, died when I was little, she went to a mission and never came back

Yang:My mother, Raven, she abandoned me when I was little, I never got to know her and I just want to know why she left me

(Y/N):I see....

Yang:Why do you ask us about this?

(Y/N):Because I know where your mothers are

The two were surprised when I said this.

Ruby:What do you mean (Y/N)?

I click the fingers and a portal opened behind me, I approached him and told Yang and Ruby to follow me, once we went through the portal shows the house where Summer and Raven lived.

Yang:What is this place?

(Y/N):This is where they live

Ruby:Who?

(Y/N):You'll see

We approached the house, once near the door I hesitated to open it or not, but now there was no going back, I opened the door and I told Ruby and Yang to enter, once the two entered they were surprised they were seeing.

Ruby,Yang:M-MOM?!?!

The two ran to their mother and gave each other a big hug, the four began to drop tears of joy to see again, I knew this was a family thing so I left the house and let them spend some time alone.

[Third Person-POV]

Ruby:I thought you were dead?Why did not you go home?

Yang:Why did you leave mom? I always wanted to know why you left us dad and me

Summer:I'm sorry for not coming back, but I could not, I could not see the person who gave me up for dead, I always wanted to see you