Girl Meets Pregnant or Not

If  you are wondering why this song, then Riley was once 7 and now she and lucas are or aren't gonna be parents.  Comment below if you think she's pregnant or not

Riley's POV

The reason all these thing s are happening is because your... pregnant

"maya, me pregnant, how" I said 

"pregnant riles, pregnant," maya said, totaly upset and worried, " did you & ranger rick had sex 6 weeks ago"

"yes"

"and how many times"

"2" i said clearly shy but happy

"then you might"

I was so scared.  My good future ahead of me might be in trouble.  All the 3000 A's are now worthless, I need a test to see if i'm pregnant or not.  

"come on let's go to the drug store" she said

o god, i don't what to think, what's going to happen.  A beautiful baby or a bright future, one choice will happen.  We arrived at the drug store, when maya was searching through the best brands like clear blue.

" I still can't believe you and hahur had a night of romance" she said, she was upset on what happened.  responsible riley might be pregnant, oh god no ... yes ... maybe.  I don't know.  I just wanna burst out tears now, but I won't.  I am strong.  

10 min later

Maya chose 3 clear blue tests, and we ran back to go pay.

"which of you girls is pregnant." the cashier said, she looked like a curious, nosy person, since this case is happening a lot.

"ummy mom" maya said, nervously, " yeah she sent me and my ... girlfriend ... over to go get her a test, ... um because, um she's, ... feeling sick... yeah.. sick."

"so you two are lesbians" she said, raising her brow.

"no... she is my best friend, and here's the money... um we gotta get going, bye"

"that was close" i said, but i knew she didn't want to make it obvious, that the test is for me****

"so I just pee on this stick and wait" i said,  I was stupid for saying that, at least everyone should know how it works, or use it.

"yeah, and by the way, if you are, no matter what happens, you have my full support, and I'll be by your side" she said from outside the stall

"but how will Lucas take the news, will he be upset, what happens, how he racts by becoming a dad" I clearly didn't think avout that. oh god im so worried

"like I said, i'll be by ypur side, even is ranger rick is an as*ho**, I'll beat him up if he leaves you, ill have the punch ready." she really wanted to beat him up is he left me, and she was right, he will be an as*ho** if he leaves me, like a low life bastard.

" oh and what about my parents, they're reaction.  I'm so lost."

" don't worry, you have my support" maya said

5 min later

I got the test, since it was time to check.

"Maya... Maya" I yelled, and cried

That was the day that ...