Girl Meets Defending Huckleberry and Peaches

Maya's POV

"maya hart, go to my office, now" cory said

"ugh, fine" i said, 

at the office

"maya what were you thinking" cory said, i honestly don't know why i punched missy

"i honestly don't know" i said

"this is serious, you know what missy is capable of doing"

"no"

"maya, missy is one of the school's richest kids, next to farkle, smakle. and charlie"

"i din't know that, i always thought it was the other 3, but missy."

" yes, and when her parent find out, she can sue the school district, school, me and you" that is serious.  we don't have that money, especially since missy and her parents are very demanding and selfish." 

"im sorry, it just she was teling riley these things and they really hurt her, " i said, we all know that's true.

"ok what did she say, and if you aren't telling the truth, it could go to expultion for you miss hart" expultion, no, my mom would kill me

"she called riley very mean names, she said why doesn't riley go and have sex with all the other boys in the school, since riley supposeably took lucas away from her and so many stuff."

"ok you can go back to class and i'll call you back for a final descison"

2 hours later, Maya's POV

" ok so missy ended up admitting everything with riley and missy talking to me, along with lucas"

"and what happened mr. matthews" 

"this could have gotten you explused, but since i know you got a great future ahead, i will suspend you for 2 days, starting tomorrow"

"thank you mr matthews, but will this go into my record"

"yes but only 1 day, and the second day will go into exused absent"

"thank you"

"and about missy, she will be the one expulsed from this school.  she has been accused of bullying not just riley, but 14 other students, stolen property from the school, and disgustingly, seducing one of the male teachers so they can raise her grade with no work"

"oh god"

" i know"

"and lucas" 

"well he is suspended for 1 day for threating a student"

"oh ok"

"you may go back to class miss hart, need a pass"

"yeah"

"here"

"bye and thanks"

****************************************

sincerely maria

*i know this ch is really short, but this goes into the trouble maya could have gone into*

375 words