Girl Meets Couple Problems Pt.2

Riley's Pov

Riley's Pov

I was putting Hannah to sleep when a upset Lucas came in.  He told me we'll talk about it when i finish with Hannah.

"What did you want to tell me" i said

"We have to move" he said, did he mean leave NY.

"Why" i asked

"I was offered a job in LA" he said across the country heck no

"We can't leave"

"I know but this is a great oppurtunity.  I get to help my dad's friend animal clinic and i was also offered a scholarship at UCLA to be a vet" he said, " but I was also offered a scholarship at the Texas A&M.  I have family there, but they don't like you and me because of Hannah." and my face fell, probably because his family believes in first finishing your studies, then getting married and after having kids. (same thing goes for my family)

" then we do have a reason to move but"

"But what"

"I cant leave everyone.  Smackle broke up with farkle and what about maya."

"Dont worry, we have one year to get there.  If by next year I don't take the offer then I loose it. " he said "wait Smackle broke up with Farkle" I nodded, and maya and josh burst in to the house.

" guess what riles and ranger rick" they yelled

"Shhhhh, hannah's asleep" we said

"Oops. Josh was offered a job at the. LAPD" maya said exited" but we have to leave in one month and i dont want to leave you" and she went to hug me and starting to tear up.

"So Uncle Josh, you aren't going to work in for the NYPD any more"

"nope, they said I'll be better in LA" Uncle Josh said

" i guess were moving" lucas said

"what do you mean Huckleberry, you and riley have a good place and jobs here.  Don't you two ruin anything so that we could all be together" Maya said, shaking lucas.

"I was offered a job at my dad's friend's animal clinic, along with a scholarship to UCLA or Texas A&M.  But I'm trying to avoid Texas, you know the reasons" and Maya said, "oh"

"Besides" I said, and everyone turned to look at me, " me and Lucas have to wait because I want to make sure Smackle is ok because she broke up with farkle"

"smackle broke up with farkle!" josh said surprised, everyone is surprised except me and maya,"why and when"

"a week ago, and also because he fell for Mackenzie, and she always liked Farkle since they met about a month ago.  Right now they are at a cafe right across this building" I said, and we all went to the window and we saw them sittting at a table of two, and they were holding hands.

"oh crap. I always thought it was those two forvever and having many geniuses" Lucas said

"yeah but he met your cousin and they fell in love and now they are just getting to now eachother" I said, and my phone was ringing

"yes" I said, and it was Smackle

"Riley, I have decided to go move back to my parents home for many reasons and I am leaving right now.  Don't worry about me and this isn't about farkle." she said, oh so she's leaving

"what happened" maya said, and I told them what she said

"well let's go" Lucas said, and we said our goodbyes.

******************************************************

sincerelymaria

I'm so sorry that this chapter was boring but I had nothing to write and I couldn't describe the story well. I had it in my mind, but once I typed it, I forgot what it was about.