New Story?

This is not for the sequel of Girl Meets A Change in Life.  I will start working on the sequel once there are 5 chapters left.  I was planning on writing a new different story that is not GMW.  I am also planning on writting everyone else's POV in this story.  This is Riley's Story, but some part were left out.  I don't know but here's the story des. of the new one.

But this is the story I have been writting since March, and I need a opinion if I should keep on going and publishing it or not.  

Cover 1

or Cover 2

Honestly, I suck at making covers so don't mind that, but this is the covers I'm thinking of

Honestly, I suck at making covers so don't mind that, but this is the covers I'm thinking of.  Also, I just came up with the most random actors and actress, so don't mind if they don't look nice, just saying.  Basically, just don't judge it, because I don't know what I just did.

What the story is...

Alexandru Davis got promoted to be a detective, but what happens when he get to a crime scene. He finds out, some old friends is violently murdered, and the only witness is his ex, Isabela Lee. Then he is sent to protect her, since he is the only person she trusts. Will they fall in love again? Will there be broken hearts, with a rage of fury, anger, and desire for revenge? Will he still be her guardian👼, lover❤ and protector👫🏠, or did someone take his place⏳😞💔...

This covers means the people's story, and the background means what the people will go through in this stormy path.  No it's not a stormy temperature, but you know what I mean.  This is not a GMW sequel or story.  Like I said, the sequel will get started on once there are 5 chpt's left.

****************************************

sincerelymaria