Girl Meets Oh No

Lucas's POV

Santa's Elves were running towards me and then I turned over to see Maya running to me.  Then she did the most unexpected thing.  Maya kissed me, and not just a peck put passionately.  I kinda enjoyed it, cuz I had to kiss her back.  After a min and 30 sec.  she pulled off.

Riley's POV

I turned around real quick to tell Maya let's go.  And I saw her kiss my husband in a passionate way.  Why did she kiss him.  And it looks like he kissed her back.  Was he enjoying it.  my heart broke into little pieces.  My lucas.  Where was josh.  

"maya stop... don't kiss my husband" I said

"sorry riles" Maya said.  a sorry won't help this one.  I thought

"TOLD YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND" Maya yelled to the elves.

"so how was the trip to the mall" mom said, as she noticed 2 of us upset, a bruised lucas, and a confused josh

"hey gu... aahh" dad said as he noticed us. "what happened to you" and he had to print at Lucas

"Lucas got in a fight with a drunk Santa and elves" I saidl

"so that explains a upset Maya and riley" mom said

"where's auggie" Josh said, trying to get out, even though he doesn't know anything cuz it looks like he doesn't know, which he doesn't

"you stay here" dad said as he pushed Josh back on the couch "he's on a date with ava, so you can't leave until you tell us what's going on"

"ok fine I'll say what happened" I said, "We came back today because we wanted to surprise everyone.  SO we decided to go to the mall.  We did our stuff, and then we went to this photographer. And we got our picture taken, (showing parents), Hannah wanted to go sit down on santa's lap, so Lucas stayed with maya. while me and josh went to go buy presents for them.  Josh said he was going to go to the restroom, so I went to go where Maya and Lucas were, and I see Lucas fighting with Santa and elves. and Maya is recording. A elf is coming  towards maya, she goes run to another part, I tell her let's go, I see her going my way.  But I turned around so Hannah doesn't see the fight.  I gave her her bottle, and I turn back to see Maya getting Lucas by the collar and she kissed him passionatley and he kissed her back.  Then..."

"wait so Maya kissed lucas" Josh said

"yeah" Maya said "i'm sorry"

"i'm not talking to you right now"

"are you breaking up with me" Maya said, as tears formed in her eyes

"no, i...i...just want to be alone" he said, and Maya started to cry, and he got up from the couch and was heading to the door, when Dad stopped him

"you aren't going anywhere until you hear the whole story." dad said

"but... she..."josh said,