Girl Meets Goodbyes

Riley's POV

Riley's POV

Today is the day that me, Lucas, and Hannah, move to LA.  Besides it's Jan. 29th, 2021.  I want to be there for my uncle's 22nd birthday.  But before I tell you everything about our move.  I'll tell you about everyone first.

Josh and Maya

So the day that Lucas told me we had to move, and so did they, that was July 31st.  They moved August 4th to LA.  They moved into this beautiful 6 room and 3 bathroom house and it's a huge 2 story house.  Maya is a famous artist.  She only needs the spring semester and she has her A.A degree.  She takes her classes online.  Josh is working on his B.A. degree and doing training in the police academy.  In September, Maya called me to tell me that she's pregnant.  Right now she's 4 months.  And just last week, she told me that she was having twin boys.  All that we are sure of is that they are gonna have blue eyes, since both Maya and Josh have blue eyes.  I haven't been visiting her because we have been planning for the move.  Oh I almost forgot.  Josh proposed to Maya last christmas.  With this beautiful ring.  I unfortunatley wasn't there.  

Farkle and Mackenzie

They are fine.  They started dating back in November.  They look very much in love.  Honestly, Farkle makes me laugh too much, but I'll tell you when it's me and Lucas's story. They both go to Stanford and they are both studying science.  Kenzie want to be a high school biology teacher, and Farkle still wants to be a scientist.  He is gonna be a bio-medical engineer.  

Smackle

She's great.  She didn't grieve because of the break up.  That's what I love about her, she's strong and independent.  I don't think I mentioned about her liking again the guy that used to like her.  Well she and Ivan (image below) moved to California too.  But they went to San Francisco.  I couldn't possibly afford there.  They have been dating since October.  

Zay

Zay

Well, he joined comedy, and he's really good at it.  He's going out with this girl.  Her name is Mia.  She kinda looks like Sofie Dossi.  But the only physical differences is that Mia has brown eyes and a slight darker shade of brown, also Mia is not flexible.  So far, Zay has a great following in social media.  They both live in LA.  

Me and Lucas

Well, he obviously chose UCLA, due to the family problems he has in Texas and we don't want to deal with them.  Like I said, today we move to LA.  We bought this house less than a mile away from Josh and Maya.  It's a little smaller than theirs, but also a 2 story house.  It has 5 rooms and 3 bathrooms.  I am studying to be a lawyer.  I already have my A.A degree, and I just need 6 more years, 1 1/2 years of graduate school, and 3 years of law school.  At 28 I'm already a lawyer.  Lucas also already has his AA degree.  He exercises too much, and I sometimes get worried.  But he's fine.

Hannah

My adorable little baby is about 1 1/2 already.  She said her first word the same day as she took her first steps.  Her first word was 'Farkle'.  When he came to talk to me and Lucas, she said Farkle after he came in and she was walking.  It was two weeks after his break up with smackle.  All 3 of us thought we should have Farkle more around so he helps Hannah learn. 

**************************************

Riley's POV

Finally, all I have to do is say goodbye to my mom and dad.  All 3 of us went to my parents apartment.  Oh I also forgot to mention Auggie and Ava have been dating for 1 year since he was 11 and she was 12.  

"mom, dad" I said as I started crying when we came in.  

"goodbye my dear daughter" my mom said as she went to hug us. "we'll go visit"

"thanks for everything mom and dad" I said as I went to hug my dad.  

"your welcome honey" he said

"bye Auggie and Zoe" I said as I went to go hug them both

"bye bye Wiley" she said as she waved her tiny hand at me.

"you can't have my room" I told both, "the bay window is so special and I don't want no body to take over"

"Lucas take good care of them both" dad said

"of course I will sir" he said

"good bye baby" mom and dad said as they carried Hannah

"bye bye baby" Zoe said, she thinks that Hannah is her sister, and she's glad that she's leaving.  We gave each other one last hug before I stepped out.

"Good Bye Riley, Lucas and Hannah" they said and we left.

I, Riley Ann Nevaeh Matthews-Friar, am gonna start my own world with my wonderful husband and daughter.  I will trully miss New York. 

French for it is the end

*********************************************

sincerelymaria

wow, I'm finally done, I can't decide between the sequel name

Hannah Meets World

Hannah Meets Her World

Daughter Meets World

I am already working on the sequel, but I don't have a title.  The sequel will be published in one to two weeks.

Thank you for reading this weird and boring story