one

Oakland , California

7: 12 PM

Inanna Sarkis"Klay hurry up

Inanna Sarkis

"Klay hurry up." I shouted for the umpteenth time. I looked down at Rocco who was laying on my stomach.

"Seems like you have a dumb ass father." I said, panting his head. Rocco slowly closed his eyes into my touch.

"I heard that."

Klay came down the steps and I smelt the cologne he used. The one I loved the most. I practically moaned.

"Wait, you are wearing that ?" He said, looking down in confusion at my outfit. I looked down at my jade tank top, high waisted black jeans and white vans.

"And with my jean jacket."

"Really Inanna ?"

"Of course. "

I slipped on my jean jacket to complete my basic ass outfit.

"I guess."

We walked out to my 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca or what I like to call Deadpool due to the red and black colors.

"You're driving ?"

"Of course."

We put on our seat belts and I drove off to our destination.

"So tell me more about this Hannah chick you are trying to hook me up with ?"

"Hannah Stocking, my friend."

"Same thing." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"She's taller than me which you will enjoy, she's about six feet tall."

"But is she ugly , that's my question."

"No she is really pretty. Light brunette with green eyes. She has a nice butt but also flat chested."

"I guess I can live without titties."

I hit him in the chest as he laughed.

"She's pretty cool. She's a little rude sometimes but she is always sweet. She is incredibly smart. She's a little nerd though which I think you will like also. She has a BA in Chemistry. Hannah can be also very funny. I think you guys will hit it off. Since both of you haven't had a serious relationship since college."

"If you say so."

We pulled up and got out. I gave the valet my keys before we walked in. I saw Hannah from afar sitting across my supposed date that she brought for me. She noticed and ran to me , giving me a big hug.

"Thank you for not bringing a trash ass man tonight."

"Ditto." I muttered.

"Um Inanna this is Twan. Twan this is Inanna. " Hannah said, mentioning the blonde hair boy that was sitting down. I nodded my head at him and he did the same.