five

Ruby Skye Night Club

San Francisco , California

11:35 PM

Inanna walked in with her skin tight pink dress that Twan bought for her. But there was one problem. It pushed Inanna out of her comfort zone. Every step she took, the dress would rise back under her ass cheeks. She pulled it down one last time as she finally got on the last step of the VIP Section.

Inanna looked around and noticed Klay, Hannah , Twan and Lele with a couple others. Klay noticed her and got up, giving her a soft hug. Even with a little contact, he sent her heart racing. Twan grabbed Inanna and pulled her into an even tighter and longer hug than Klay. Klay was obviously defeated and sat down.

"You look great." He said, pulling away and turning her in a little circle. In the middle of her spin, her eyes connected to Hannah's hard eyes.

"Um thanks."

"Thank you for coming." Hannah said, giving Inanna a hug.

"Your stomach doesn't look good in this dress. It's too tight."

"Sorry."

Hannah pulled away with a nod and sat back down beside Klay. Just like that, Inanna's happy moments were deflated. She couldn't let herself go through this one more night. Inanna grabbed a Rose' bottle and opened it, ignoring the looks she was given.

"What are you doing ?" Twan asked, about to grab the bottle. Inanna removed it from his reach.

"Drinking my sorrows away." She said, quickly drinking from the bottle. Inanna loved the alcoholic rush that rushed through her veins. She was gonna forget about Hannah and her rude comments. She was gonna forget about the failing relationship with Klay. She was gonna forget about her depression and sadness.

Everything was gonna be forgotten and she was gonna dance her drunk ass the night away.

A random beat played throughout the club and she grabbed Twan, grinding on him. A spark of jealously soon spread out to flames within Klay's body.

"Hey your dress coming up." Twan whispered in her ear.

"I don't care."

Twan ignored her comment. He grabbed the bottom of her dress before pulling it down. Klay decided to do the same thing Inanna did. Get drunk and not care. Hannah ignored what he did and didn't care for it.

One am rolled around and Twan decided to take a drunk Inanna home. He noticed that Klay was completely drunk in the corner by himself. Hannah nowhere insight. Twan walked over to Klay and told him to get in his car. Klay listened and he walked out with them. Twan threw the drunken pair to the backseat.

"Hey man where do you live ?"

Klay mumbled something before looking at Inanna. Twan looked through his mirror and smiled the way they were smiling at each other. Twan found the address finally and pulled up about thirty minutes later.

Klay got out but for some reason so did Inanna.

Twan smirked and pulled off leaving the two together. Klay fumbled with his keys multiple times before walking in with Inanna behind him. Inanna walked upstairs to Klay's master bedroom and laid on the side of the bed that she usually lays on. Klay soon came into the room.

"Has Hannah ever laid here ?"

"No. She hasn't even came upstairs."

That soothed Inanna's heart. She soon stood up, reaching behind her back to unzip her zipper on the back of her dress.

"Hey you need help ?"

"Yes please." She said, holding up her hair. Klay walked over and grabbed the top of the zipper, pulling it down slowly. He stared at the soft skin on her back. She turned around with lust in her eyes and dropped the dress to show she had nothing under it. Klay grabbed her neck and kissed her. Inanna practically melted in his arms. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt, throwing it carelessly to the ground.

Soon clothes were off and Klay was teasing her. His tongue traveled to her lower areas as she let out short pants of euphoria. It didn't take long for an orgasm to take place as she exploded into his mouth. He kissed her once again, quieting her moans.

Inanna's back slowly arched as he pushed himself inside of her. Her sighs turned into moans once he stretched her walls.

Klay wrapped her legs around his waist before drilling himself deeper inside of her. Every thrust was a moan from her and a groan from him.

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you." Inanna whispered.

"I can't hear you." He said, in her ear, biting her neck. slowing down his strokes just how he knew she liked.

"I love you !"

"Tell me you won't let another man touch what's mine."

"I won't." She cried out into the covers. Klay pulled out and turned her over, showing that perfect ass of her that he loved. Without warning , he shoved himself back in, making her scream. Inanna couldn't take the backshots so he made her. Klay grabbed her hair, making her back arch deep as hell.

"Tell me you're mine."

"I'm yours." She whimpered. Inanna was near her wits end.

"Cum for me love." He whispered. Then she let it all go. She screamed out her orgasm and so did he. He pulled out and they both laid there before he spoke.

"Did you really mean it when you told me you loved me ?"

Inanna turned to him with a smile and nodded.

"Good, because I love you too much to let you go."