eight

Street Fair

Street Fair

San Francisco , California

8:25 PM

Inanna Sarkis

"Klay, pleaseeeeeee." I begged.  He huffed but still got on the Ferris Wheel with me. I smiled and held on to his arm as we were lifted off.

"For you to be so big and manly, you are so scared of heights." I said, as he gripped my shoulder tighter. I snickered, leaning into his chest.

"See was it so scary ?"

"Keep playing on those Ferris Wheels. It's a death trap."

"Don't be dramatic." I said, grabbing his hand, dragging him through the crowd. We ate cotton candy and went to do some more things before Klay's phone rung. I instantly heard shouting once he picked it up and I winced for him.  I heard him talking before he hung up.

"What happened ?"

"We gotta go back to my house. Hannah is there tripping about something I don't know."

"Okay." I said, sadly. This was one of the last times that I was going to be able to hangout with Klay before the games started for Conference. We got in the car and drove back to see the guards by the gate speak to Klay.

"Hey Tim what's going on ?"

"Miss Stocking fought her way inside and now is in there. Shall I call the police ?"

"No . Calling the police would be unnecessary." He said, pulling off.

"Thank Tim." I shouted. Klay shot me a look.

"You need to say thank you to him more often."

Klay ignored me and parked his car in his garage. We both got out and walked inside.  I heard Hannah all the way upstairs, shouting.

"Can you go get her ?"

"I guess." Part of me didn't want to since she blew up at me a week ago but she was my friend so I went upstairs.  I walked down the long hallway to hear she was yelling in his bedroom. I opened the door to see a red faced Hannah with a scowl on her face.

"Where is Klay ?"

"He's downstairs. I want-"

"I didn't ask all that extra shit. I asked one simple question and you want to open your mouth ?" She rolled her eyes at me. Hannah shoulder rudely bumped mine and she rushed downstairs. I followed her to see her throw her hands at Klay, hitting him anywhere she could.

I covered my mouth in shock.

I acted fast and dragged Hannah off of him.

"Hannah stop." I shouted, pulling her away from him.