seven

Inanna's Apartment

Oakland , California

9:15 AM

Inanna Sarkis

I heard my IPhone buzz , making me wake up from my sleep. I turned over and picked it up, without looking.

"Hello ?"

"INANNA! Do you know what time it is ?" Hannah shouted in the phone. I groaned, pulling my ear away. I squinted my eyes at the screen to see it was almost 9:30.

"What is so important ?"

"I need you here to support my photoshoot today."

"Oh shoot. I'm sorry." I said, jumping up from my bed.

"Just get here in thirty."

"I'll try."

She hung up the phone and I rushed to put on a grey sundress and some sandals. I turned and looked at my messy bed, wishing I could lay in it again.

  I turned and looked at my messy bed, wishing I could lay in it again

I blew out the candles and grabbed my purse , running out. I got in my Escalade, speeding off. I put in the address in the GPS. I found a parking spot and ran inside.

"Sorry I'm late." I rambled.

"Thank god you are here, I was waiting for you." A girl said, grabbing my arm and pushing me into a chair.

"Um what are you doing ?"

"Put this on." She said, shoving some black article of clothing in my hands.

"I'm not the model here. My friend-"

"Go change."

"There's a misunderstanding. I don't model."

"You sure ? Because you look like one."

"I'm sure. "

"Haha you're funny. Go change." She forced me into a small area to change in the clothes. It ended being a bra that was grey and black lace with an extra black string on each cup and a high waisted black pencil skirt.

"Where is the shirt ?"

"You don't need one. Someone will take care of your clothes." She said, dragging me to another chair. Another white girl was standing there.

"This is Cherish, she will be doing your makeup." The lady said, before walking away. Cherish smiled at me before starting on my makeup.

"You look nervous."