thirteen

Oakland, California

9:38 AM

Inanna Sarkis.

"When can we get a break ?" I panted, putting my hands on my knees. My heart was beating hard as hell and I felt it in my ears.

"You said let's go for a hike and we are almost done."

"Fine." I huffed. I only wanted show off my body but Klay actually really wanted to do it. I slid on my hoodie when the wind blew. It was about 50 degrees today and I hated it.  Rocco barked at me.

I jumped at him and he barked again.

"Stop bullying my dog."

"He started it."

Klay gave me a stern look like he was my Baba. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I felt a bite on the back of my shoe. I turned to Rocco who had his tongue falling out of the side of his mouth and sitting down. 

Little fucker.

I picked him up and carried him in my arms. He licked my face happily and laid in my arms. This is the laziest dog I ever met. We walked further up the hill before stopping at the dead end. I grabbed a stick and put Rocco down. I threw it and watched him chase it. Wasn't even a chase, he just walked to get it and came back.

"Can we get a different dog ? He's too boring." I told Klay. Rocco walked past me and to Klay. Klay picked him up and sat him beside him.

"Nope. We are keeping him."

I shoved my hands in the big pocket in my hoodie and looked at the big tree we were by.

"Do you think I could fit in the hole in the tree ?"

"Of course your short ass can."

I turned half of my body towards him.

"That was rude."

Klay smirked and took a picture of me.

"You should apologize."

"I don't care enough to actually apologize."

"Damn. Guess I'm not having sex with you anymore."

"Chill out."