three

Ellie responded.

Well, she responded last night, and Christian saw it. He saw it, but he got scared and didn't open her message. All he saw was the preview of ok thanks lol i like...

He feels kind of stupid. He'll never know what Ellie likes about him! And to know that would be ground breaking! Even if it was something weird as hell, like his dimples since he told her that he liked her nose ring.

He also can't get over the fact that he literally DMed her I like your nose ring. Like, who does that?!

Christian Pulisic, apparently.

And it's been bothering him since the moment he send it out to right now, where he's just finished training, in the dressing room looking at his phone, shirtless. He wants to open it and see what's in store for him, but at the same time, the poor boy's still scared as hell. What if she told me to fuck off? Or that I'm weird as hell?

"Chris," Felix came over, shirtless with merely his undershorts and socks, nudging him with his shoulder, "your girl reply back yet?"

"First of all," he sat down, "she's not my girl. And second, she did reply back."

"Well, what did she say?"

Christian fell silent for a bit. Now he really felt like an idiot. "Didn't open it yet."

Felix looked at him like he was stupid. Like, really stupid. "Don't tell me you left her on read."

"No! I'm not a cruel person! I just didn't open it, so I can't see the entire message she sent," Christian explained to which Felix rolled his eyes at.

"Okay, rule number one—that is not how you treat a girl, Chris and—"

"A girl?" Roman butted into the conversation, pulling his shirt over his head. "I thought Christian was single."

"I am—"

"It's a girl he went on a date with," Felix interrupted, explaining it to the Swiss. "And Chris is in loooove with her."

"Nuh-uh!" Christian countered back. He sounded like a child—well, he practically was a child at the age of nineteen. The baby of Borussia Dortmund.

Roman, on the contrary, laughed at the boys' ordeal and shook his head. "I've never seen you so heated about a girl, Chris. That means you must really like her."

Right when Christian was going to go all out, arguing with Roman, Felix answered for him. "Oh, please. You should have seen him last night. He was begging me to help him message her on Instagram, and now his stubborn ass won't open the message she sent him."

"Okay, fine. You want me to open the DM?" Christian went on Instagram and tapped on the  bolded words next to Ellie's profile picture. "There."

elliemishaxhi: ok thanks lol i like ur face

Christian might as well get that tattooed on his arm now because he almost fainted. Ellie likes his face? That could mean a hundred million different things, but there Felix is, smiling at him like an idiot.

"Dude, she just basically said that you're hot!" he exclaimed, trying to get Christian hyped up. "That's a sign. Marry her."

"What? That could mean something totally different." Christian found himself lost for words. "W-Well, she seemed kind of weird in the first place. Not the really weird kind of weird, but a good weird."

Felix blinked. "What the fuck does that mean?"

Chris shrugged. "I don't know."

"You two are hopeless," Roman sighed, laughing at the same time as he left. "Mili! Why don't you help Dumb and Dumber out there?" He shoved the blonde German over, who had only one sock on.