fourteen

Liked by cmpulisic and 173,092 otherselliemishaxhi: ur mcm could neverrmishaxhi17: That's what you get for having a boyfriendrmishaxhi17: Boys suckpasslackfelix: Exposeduswnt99: awwww that's true love right theredeedee_pulisic: Why is he like this...

elliemishaxhi: ur mcm could never
rmishaxhi17: That's what you get for having a boyfriend
rmishaxhi17: Boys suck
passlackfelix: Exposed
uswnt99: awwww that's true love right there
deedee_pulisic: Why is he like this
jacobbruunlarsen: I'm sorry on his behalf
sydneyleroux: It's ok you kinda get used to it
mphilipp10: 😂😂 I hate him
eve_perisset_: ❤️
cmpulisic: U love me
elliemishaxhi: @cmpulisic no i hate u

//

His phone rang, sitting on the arm of the couch. He had expected it to be Ellie, since it was the afternoon, and usually she's be texting him by now, but it's not her this time. Looking at the name on his phone, he paused his match on FIFA and picked it up.

"Dee?"

"Christian!" his sister exclaimed on the other side. "I didn't know girlfriend!" Oh, no. "You need to tell me and mom all about her!"

"Dee—"

"You can't just go and get a girlfriend without consulting us! Without consulting me! You can't even talk to a girl without asking me how to talk to her!"

Christian pulled the phone away from his ear, and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He had sensed his moment was coming since his sister always had her nose in his personal life—she was like his coach, and it was absolutely mindblowing for her to find out her brother got a girlfriend without her help. But honestly, even he was surprised as well.

He took a breather before putting the phone back at his ear. "Dee...Dee. Calm down."

"What do you mean calm down?! You got a girlfriend without telling either me or mom!" she practically yelled at him. "You have to tell us about her. I mean, I'm your sister. You me tell everything."

"But we just got together."

"But I'm your sister."

"Well..." Man, Christian really didn't want to talk about his girlfriend to his sister over the phone, especially since Felix is home and can pop out at any minute. "Her name's Ellie—"

"I know her name is Ellie, duh. All I know is that she plays soccer, and she's from California, and that's about it."

"And that's all you need to know," he told her, wanting to hang up right there, but then he realized that would be a little rude. Especially to his own sister who was just wondering how Ellie was.

Dee was practically fangirling on the other side of the call, wanting to know everything about this pro-soccer player named Ellie Mishaxhi but also being her number one fan at the same time. "And? Tell me about her! What you like about her, why you like her, and stuff you know about her..." she started to list numerous things from her favorite color to what's her favorite part of Pixar's Up because her name is Ellie.