eleven

Christian's excited. Particularly because of a certain date he's got with Ellie today.

Even though they're not dating or anything near that, he's still ecstatic to go out with her. Honestly, anything he does with her, he'll cherish it all the way down in his Hershey heart.

It's only one in the afternoon, and Ellie's meeting him at his place after he gave her strict instructions on how to get here (not really, just told her to get a taxi instead). Christian just got out of training maybe an hour ago, and he was hoping Felix was going out with his girlfriend this beautiful Thursday, but it turns out—the dude's playing FIFA.

"Can't you like, I don't know, get out?"

"Why? I don't have anything to—oh my God, that was a horrible tackle. Fuck." His eyes were focused on the television screen as he sat on the floor, controller in hand, and Christian standing next to him like a disappointed father. "I don't see why I have to move. I'm winning."

"No, Felix, I need you get your ass outta this apartment," Christian said sternly, hoping his tone would scare the blonde German away but of course, what was he thinking?

Felix doesn't even know that Ellie's coming over, just the fact that she's in Dortmund, and that Christian's wildly and hopelessly in love with her.

But Christian chose not to tell him for the sake of his own dignity and actually getting a shot with Ellie. However, it looks like he might have to go to plan F if Felix doesn't get out.

He crossed his arms and sighed. "Can you please get out?"

"No, I live here," Felix retorted. "And I can also evict you from this place."

The fuck? "No, you can't."

"Yeah, I can't. But I seriously do not understand why I have to get out of my own place. Especially when I'm playing FIFA."

"You won't get out just for me?"

"Bro, I wouldn't even get out even if Sokratis was banging on our door screaming bloody murder." Okay, Papa was pretty scary when he was mad, and when you put it like that, Felix was never going to get out of the flat. Not now. Not ever.

So I guess this is it, huh? Plan G. "Ellie's coming."

Immediately Felix paused the match and dropped the controller, looking at Christian like he was Jesus himself. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have got some chips and dip ready! Fuck—I should do that right now."

"Uh, yeah, no." Christian caught him before he could do anything stupid. "She's just meeting me here. That's why I need you to get out."

"Oh? Embarrassed of me, Chris?"

It wasn't that he was embarrassed of Felix it's just that...Felix will tell Ellie every little embarrassing thing about him and he will literally die. Ellie's like the Bundesliga league title, and Felix is Bayern Munich...just more stubborn and too overly confident about everything.

Christian shook his head, seemingly as if there was nothing wrong. "Nope. Not at all. I—"

"Oh, wait. I get it." No, he doesn't. "You want some alone time with her. You know, some se—"

"No, Felix." See, I told you! "She's meeting me here, and we're going out on a date."

"Good for you, man. But I still want to meet her."

"No."

"Well," Felix got up from his spot on the floor and stretched his arms out, "I'm not going anywhere. Looks like—" Both boys heard a knock at the door. "Looks like she's already here."