seven

The boys of Borussia Dortmund were kind of on an eh stance on parties. If it was a casual, nice get together, then yeah, they were fine with it. But a party at Felix and Christian's place?

Count all of them in.

Well, except for Marc, Weidenfeller, Schürrle, Schmelzer, Lukasz, Toljan, Marco, and a few more, all of whom either were too old for stupid house parties like this, or just wanted to relax after a day of hard training.

However, it was Felix that set the party up, and convinced a bunch of their teammates to come for the sole purpose of watching Ellie's match. And everyone knew she was Christian's girl.

Not really his girl, but you get it.

Everyone wanted to see what talent this girl had considering the fact that Christian talked about her like she was a legend, so that's what they were expecting.

"Roman, bro, I bet the goalkeeper is taller than you," Felix said, dipping a tortilla chip into the guacamole. Since the "party" was set up by him, Felix actually bothered to run to the store and get some snacks. "She's looks like a beast, but in a good way."

The Swiss merely scoffed, like Felix knew what good goalkeeping looked like (the goalkeeper was really good, though). "I'm six foot two."

"And no one asked," said Christian, who stood at an unfortunate five foot eight. "I'm just gonna leave. I don't even know why you all are here just to watch my friend play some soccer."

He stood up to leave, but Felix was quick to grab him by the wrist. "First of all, football. And second, you should stay! Support your girl!"

"Ellie's not my girl," the American spat back, eventually settling back into the couch.

"But you want her to be," Julian commented, and Christian became silent.

Well, if you put it like that...you make it seem like he's actually in love with her, which he's not entirely sure of.

He's only been in contact with her for a little less than a month, and Christian's still figuring out his feelings. He's just eighteen turning nineteen in a week or two—he's still figuring out who he is, but all of that is somehow halted by appearance of Ellie into his life.

So he's silent, arms across his chest as he simply just watches the match.

PSG Féminines vs Rodez. Ellie's in the starting lineup, and she's constantly in motion being in the attacking midfield position as the ball is primarily in the middle of the field right now. She's doing well, although she's constantly being shoved around by the defenders who are twice her height, but Christian feels her—it's hard playing when you're up against literal skyscrapers.

"Yo—" Jadon spoke, "when's this girl gonna score a goal? I thought she's world class."

"Give her some time, man," Christian defended her, throwing a tortilla chip at him. "She is world class. Best attacking midfielder in the world. Gareth Bale who?"

"Bale's injured, though!" Jadon crossed his arms, chuckling at the sudden change in Christian. "Won't believe it 'til I see it."

"I hate to break it to you, Chris, but you're in loooove!" Felix said, making a heart with his hands. In love? Christian's not even sure if he should post this on his Snapchat story to look cool to all of his friends back home—how could you so sure the boy is in love? "God, I can't wait to go to your guys' wedding. It's gonna be so fun."

In response, Christian sighed and shook his head, leaning over to reach the bag of tortilla chips on the coffee table. I mean, might as well eat them if they're there.