monocrome clownman

Jack was sleeping with Jill until he heard a noise and got up to find out where it came from, "Isaac?...is that you?" He then saw a figure with a black hoodie and black mist surrounded him.

"W-who are you?" Jack stuttered and the pounced Jack jumped out of the way and grabbed the figure by the waist "alright buddy now TALK!" The figure punched Jack, causing him to let go of the figure's waist, falling down on conscious.

Jack woke up tied to a chain and he looked at his surroundings "where am I?" Jack suddenly saw 2 figures, one of them was the guy that punched him and the other was a black and red demon with spikes all over him and multiple mouths on his body "hello there my name is Zalgo and I have a proposal" Jack looked confused and scowled.

"What kind of proposal?" Zalgo laughed harshly "well now....I want to offer you a job here...I have heard of your magical powers laughing Jack....I want you to work for me"

Jack growled in anger as he struggled "and why should I work for a demon like you?, especially since you kidnapped me and why can't I escape?" Zalgo grinned "first off well you are surrounded by a forcefield blocking your magic and second if you don't work with me or disobey the smallest request...pot little Isaac will die...I have a crystal ball that allows me to see and hear everything that's going on...I can talk to people inside their heads so I know what you're thinking"

Jack frowned "well...if it means keeping Isaac safe then I'll do it...on one condition...don't hurt Isaac" Zalgo nodded "I promise I won't hurt him if you obey my orders...here is your first order....bring me the souls of children...it is how I get fed" and with that, black, sticky paint was poured onto Jack turning his rainbow colours into a monochrome black and white the forcefield was gone and Jack was free.

"Do we have a deal?" Jack nodded and sighed sadly "yes sir....we have a deal but I want to do it at night...I want to do it in secret" Zalgo nodded as he and Jack shook hands "we have a deal"