we meet again

Jack went into Zalgo's lair and came face to face with the black and red creature "Zalgo you made me take innocent lives now it's time to take yours" Jack said angrily at Zalgo who just laughed "so you think that you can beat me?" Jack then charged at Zalgo but he dodged and kicked Jack to the ground but Jack teleported back on his feet and wrestled Zalgo to the ground.

But Zalgo kicked Jack off himself and laughed as Jack desperately tried using his magic to defeat Zalgo "your magic doesn't effect me you'd have to go inside of me to do that!" Then Zalgo grabbed Jack's throat and hurled him against the wall "You can't play the hero forever y'know Jack" Zalgo then pointed to a car hanging over lava (sounds cliche I know) then he'd let go of Jack and flew off "it's your choice hero it's either come after me or save the teenage couple inside the car" Jack then looked back and forth at both Zalgo who was flying off and the car with the teens inside "not on my watch" Jack muttered as he went over to the children, the car fell towards the lava but Jack extended his arms, grabbed the car and pulled back onto the surface with all his strength.

Jack then ripped the doors open and got the teens out "are you two alright?" Jack asked as the boy nodded "yeah that demon used some kind of magic to lock the doors" he said as his boyfriend looked at the broken doors "sorry about your car should I fix it?" The two boys nodded and after fixing the car they thanked Jack and drove off.

Jack then tried to think where Zalgo might have gone then he gasped in pure terror "ISAAC AND JILL"