date night

Isaac used his new magical powers to find Zalgo but no luck Jack and Jill searched everywhere all over the under and over realms but Zalgo was never seen again "it's like he's disappeared completely" Jack stated.

The next morning Jack came downstairs and bumped into Jill and blushed "oh hi Jill can I ask you something?" Jill nodded and stood back "do you wanna go out with me tonight?" Jill just nodded and blushed as she only said "uh-huh" Jack smiled and kissed Jill "SPLENDID!"

So it was settled Jack and Jill went out at 7:30pm and they ordered fish and chips everything was great until the incident that occurred "so how long have you known Isaac?" Jill asked and Jack looked up "oh I've known him once his childhood and-" Jack was cut off by a huge explosion he and Jill looked over and saw in their horror a familiar figure.

Jack hurriedly pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke quickly "Isaac come quickly! It's Zalgo!" Then Isaac's voice spoke through his walkie talkie "alright I'm on my way" then Jack turned to Jill and they both stood up "ZALGO! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Zalgo looked down at Jack and Jill "I'm here to finish what I started" Zalgo then grabbed Jill and threw her aside which infuriated Jack.

Jack pounced and landed on Zalgo and aimed at his throat but Zalgo kicked Jack in the crotch and made him squeal in pain as he flew off of Zalgo "HA! a simple kick in the man Jewels won't stop me from taking you down" then Jack grabbed one of the chairs and threw it at Zalgo but Zalgo dodged thee chair, flew towards Jack and punched him through the wall.

Jack got back up and extended his arms and punched Zalgo in the mouth, causing it to bleed.

Zalgo then used mind control powers to put Jack in a trance "you cannot escape Jack...my mind control powers will drain you of your powers, Jack felt his teleportation powers get drained from his body until suddenly an extended arm punched Zalgo, causing him to free Jack from the trance.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND YOU UGLY MONSTER!" Jill yelled as Jack got up "thank for the hand" Jack thanked Jill and threw bombs at Zalgo but Zalgo dodged, fired a  laser at Jack and Jill and teleported out of sight.

Jill pushed Jack out of the way and was hit by the laser "JILL NO!" Jack yelled and ran towards Jill, holding Her in his arms "Jill?....JILL! oh god please wake up" Jill woke up and smiled up at Jack "I'm fine but I think my teleportation powers are gone" Jill got up and she and stood up "well...we'd better Gert back to Isaac" Jack said as he and Jill held hands.