Pain breeds change

A/N

Now I know this isn't the most common idea, in fact if someone can tell me this exact thing has been made already, tell where I can find it you'll have me intruiged. Anyway, this will be an interesting story to say the least. Also mature story, will be death and blood and shit.

Also summer is alive in this.

________________________________________________________________________

Y/N: Here I am, sitting in a old unkept room, crying my eyes out. If you'd like to know why well...

Yang: "Yo little shit get down here now!" That, was my big 'sister' yang, I'd rather call her a bitch, it's not like she's called me nicer things. I sigh and wipe my tears as I stand up and walk out of my room, to get a punch to the gut. I hear my ribs bend a little so I know it's Yang, she's the closest to the ground that hits hard so she has a better angle to my ribs. I fall over and fight the urge to cry more, meanwhile I hear two sets of laughter. One is of course yangs, the other is my little shi- I mean 'sister' ruby, no yeah she's a little shit I didn't need to censor myself. I stand up with difficulties as I look at them.

Y/N: "Any reason for that one or just for the hell of it?" I ask which made her smirk before leaning towards me, I'm right in front of the stairs aren't I? Shit.

Yang: "I don't need to answer to someone who should have his room be the doghouse, now get downstairs.... actually here, I'll help." She said before pushing me backwards, which made me trip and fall down the stairs. If I didn't somehow have a concussion at this point, I probably do now. I land on the floor after my fall and get up, wiping the blood from my nose and lip as I stand up and walk over to the dishes. I just know that's what I'm wanted for, it's all I usually am wanted for these days, other than stress relief. Speaking of which.

*Smack*

Tai: "What took you so long?! Yang called you down here, meaning you get down here." He said as he smacked the back of my head and grabbing me by the hair on the back of the head. I spit some blood on the floor before looking at him blankly.

Y/N: "Well I've heard falling down the stairs does make you take longer, so blame her for pushing me." I said which resulted in two things, one, tai smacking me again, and two, summer kicking me to the ground. I land on the ground on my hands and knees and then look back at them.

Summer: "Don't lie about your sister like that?! We didn't raise a liar." Yet you raised two abusive sister's? Parents of the year...s. "Now get up and do the dishes and you might get supper." She said as she left with tai. Oh how I would love grimm to attack here, I mean it's possible, there's enough negative emotions here to attract a bunch, yet they don't show up... like they're afraid or something, ah it's probably nothing. Anyway time for chores that will be messed up by other family members to get me in trouble.

[Timeskip]

Y/N: So it's roughly midnight, I didn't get to have supper, I got another beating. You know the usual. After I know no one's up I get out of my very small and basically nail bed and go over to the window. These are some very stupid parents for them to not lock the windows, I open it and climb out, I drop onto the snow below and then stand up and start running. I don't really have a destination but truthfully anywhere else is better then here, but the cold may kill me before any grimm will. I run for about an hour before I stop to breath, but I hear a growl from behind me. Oh no.

Third person Pov

Y/N turned around but didn't have the time to react as a Beowulf lundged forward, clawing him and clamping it's jaw and teeth on his right arm, the boy was too shocked to react to the pain. The Beowulf lifted its head, the rest of Y/N following, then the Beowulf started yanking the arm off with force, dangling Y/N as he was out of his shocked state now and was screaming in pain. As the Beowulf tugged more and more on the arm the more it started to rip off, covering the snow covered ground in blood. When the arm finally disconnected from the boys shoulder the Beowulf ate part of it and then looked to the somehow still conscious boy. The Beowulf lundged once more this time it had gotten one the boys throat. Y/N could feel the pain of losing his throat from the grimm before he finally succumbed to the blood loss, his life ending there and then. The grimm continued to eat the courpse as a single blood coloured rose grew next to the severed arm. The grim had finished what it was doing and choose to take the arm with it. But when he bit into the arm it also caught onto the rose and starting to rip it out of the ground. Before the rose was disconnected, thorned vines came out of the ground and instantly wrapped around the grimm, hurting and stabbing it as the vines pulled the grimm into the ground below. As that happen the same vines did the same thing with what was left of the young boys body. Nothing was there, only bloody snow remained in the area. Some time passed and once it hit morning the ground where Y/N's body once was started to shift, bend upwards. It didn't take long before a matured hand came out of the ground, then another as they pulled the rest of the body out. What came out was a young man, who looked like Y/N stood up from the hole in the ground, naked but the dirt covered him mostly. The man looked at his hands before flexing them, making black sharp claws come out of them. He smiled for a moment before he noticed something, he felt something from behind him and turned to see he had a black tail, he also felt another pair of ears on top of his head. His senses seemed stronger then he remembered as he heard the breathing of a small animal to his left. When he looked he saw a young infantile Beowulf, looking at him confused. The now changed Y/N took a step towards the young pup and it took a step towards him as well, when Y/N stopped walking so did the pup. Y/N took a step to the right and the pup follwed the movement. Y/N smiled once more before walking towards the pup into arms reach and bent down to pet the pup, who leaned into the pet.

Y/N: "Hey little guy, guess you were left behind too huh?" He said, the pup making a cute little yip, noise as it kept getting pet. Y/N smiled before picking the pup up. "Come on little guy, we should find somewhere to rest, and possibly get some new clothes for me." The still naked Y/N said before the ground next to him shifted, it opening to have vines come out with what looked like a Beowulf hide coat and a (A/N: I forget what the cloth thing cave people wore, whatever it is called picture one of those but in Beowulf fur.), as well as a Beowulf bone mask that Y/N took as the vines went back into the ground and a giant thorn came out, a handle on the bottom of it. It looked to be the height of Y/N and was half as big as him. He picked it up easily with one hand even though it looked to be a two handed weapon. Y/N was carrying the little pup with his left arm while the right was weilding the weapon. The thorn looked sharp at the point and the front curve. He put the new Beowulf fur stuff on and held the new sword by leaning it on his shoulder as he started walking in a random location.

But in another part of land, a land where the sky looks dark and crystalline shapes are popping out of the black and dying ground, an ancient being is look out her windows, sensing the change of one of her grimm, but not knowing what or who caused it. She thinks things over before she walks away from the window, towards her throne to think further. She does not know what has happened but when she does she will be very pleased.