Telling the mistress...

Roman Pov

Roman: I just got back to the warehouse after that failure of a robbery, not to mention I now have to worry about being impaled by a thorn. I'm glad the guys alive-though I had no doubt in that-but I'm afraid he'll kill me.

Cinder: "How very disappointing, Roman." I hear behind me which makes me jump and turn around to see cinder and her pets, I bet they're just as replaceable as ones.

Roman: "Whoa! Hehe... I wasn't expecting to see you guys so soon..." I say, hoping my ass doesn't get burnt.

Cinder: "We were expecting... more from you." She said in her usual condescending tone. Oh I have an idea to get rid of her hidden smirk.

Roman: "Well it didn't exactly go easy with Thorn coming around and killing those white fang animals." I said which I know took her by surprise.

Cinder: "What are you talking about?" She asked with a growl, her right palm lighting aflame.

Roman: "I'm talking about thorn showing up and killing people... oooh... hahaha... you mean how's that possible... Well, cinder dear, he can't die so there's that." I said which made her widen her now glowing eyes.

Cinder: "Did you know?" She growled out.

Roman: "Of course, he's my friend why wouldn't I know? And you can threaten me all you want but actually killing or hurting me might make him mad. And I'm pretty sure you don't want an immortal to ruin your plans do you?" I said which made her growl and stop her flames.

Cinder: "And why, if you're such good friends, would he stop your robbery?" She asked, trying to sound smart. But I just smirked back.

Roman: "Because he knows it's a robbery for your plans." I say which makes her frown. "And as much as you may think you can stop him, you can't. He's able to cheat death and he's unpredictable, espicaily with his grimm features." I said which got her attention right away. She had a wide eyed surprised look and.... is that fear I see in her, oh I'm going to have fun with that.

Cinder: "What do you mean by, 'grimm features?'" She asked with curiosity and fear in her voice. Her two lackies were very surprised with the way she asked it too so she's actually afraid of this.

Roman: "Have you seriously never heard the stories about him from the white fang? He's been sighted to have different faunus features-if any-at random times and some of them have been features that look more like it belongs to a grimm then anything else." I said which made her look like she's still afraid but is also thinking about something. "He probably won't be coming anywhere near our operations unless he wants to kill us."

Cinder: "Is there anything you know about him that we could use against him?" She asked, trying to find a way to keep her plans afloat.

Roman: "Not really, he's not a personal kind of guy. But he does know little red to some extent." I answer which makes her raise an eyebrow.

Cinder: "The girl that stopped your robbery?" She asked which I nodded to.

Roman: "Yeah, he recognized her but she didn't seem to know who he was. But I'm pretty sure using her as bait or as an incentive won't work, when he saw her he asked me to hurt her as much as possible if I didn't want to be killed by him." I said which brought down her hopes and she still looked afraid.

Cinder: "We'll talk later about your ruined robbery, I need to take care of something." She said as she started to leave. I smirked slightly at how scared she acted, by far my happiest time being around her.