Time for a fall

Third Person Pov

"It looks like our first contender is.... Penny Polendina from Atlas!"

Y/N stood atop the roof of a building, looking around the raging city, watching as Grimm and White Fang slaughtered people by the dozen, a dark look in his eyes as he watched Pyrrha follow Ozpin into Beacon tower, Jaune going with the others to defend the city.

"And her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon!"

Roman smirked as he left his cell, taking his cane and hat from Neo, petting Ranger who was in his nevermore form while atop Neos shoulder, the little grimm throwing an eye in the air before swallowing it.

"Three! Two! One! Begin!"

Junior and the twins readied their weapons when the door to their safe house burst open, a shadowed figure in the doorway. The three of them looking at the figure in disbelief at who was there.

"NO!"

Mercury filmed the chaos going around them, a sadistic glee in his eyes as Emerald looked around in sadness and guilt. She heard someone landing behind them, turning her head just in time to see a blade coming for her head.

"This is not a tragedy."

Cinder smirked maliciously as she entered Beacon tower, not noticing the shadowed figure closely behind her, blood dripping off of a hidden weapon on them.

"Who do you think you can trust?"

Ozpin looked on sadly as he activated the machine, not noticing the smirk on Pyrrha's face as the energy of the maiden traveled towards her. Ozpin just turned his head in time to see an arrow fly through the air, time slowing down as it was about to hit the previous fall maiden Amber right in the chest.

*CHNK!*

Ozpin, and Cinder both looked surprised when a familiar plant themed blade landed in the way of the arrow, breaking it in two. They turned their heads towards the sound of someone walking out of the shadows, revealing Y/N. He calmly walked over and took his weapon out of the tiled floor. 

Cinder: "What are you doing!?" She shouted as Y/N looked at her blankly, placing his blade against his shoulder.

Y/N: "What I was told to do, for the most part..." He said, a smirk growing on his face when something exploded behind him, said thing having been the pod Pyrrha was inside, the thing now covered in flames. The flames suddenly started getting smaller, more accurately they were being sucked into the center of the explosion, leaving just Pyrrha there, glowing with flames coming from her eyes, but something was different. While for the most part her flames were the same color as her aura, a red glow, there was a noticeable tint of darkness in them, a black fire that mixed with her own. "Ah, and it seems it worked perfectly." He stated, looking at Pyrrha's new state in approval. 

Ozpin: "What have you done?!" He shouted, feeling the darkness coming off of the girl, a very familiar darkness that mixes with magic.

Y/N: "Just gave our resident maiden a boost, I felt it necessary with her only having half the power. Though... maybe it's time she gets the rest of it." He said, looking back at Cinder with a smirk, Pyrrha having one of her own as she walked away from the debris and stood to Y/N's left.

Cinder: "I've killed you before, I can do it again-"

*SHNK!*

Y/N: "I'm sorry, did you really think I was trying back then?" He said, watching in twisted amusement as Cinder stared at the blade piercing her chest from behind in horrified shock. "I'm sure you recognized my lovely associate, after-all... you did pay me to kill her." He said with a dark grin, Ozpin looking at the new figure in horror.