Well ain't this interesting

Third person Pov

It was a peaceful night in Vale, people were minding their own business, others were going out for drinks and such, and in one particular club some staff members were booking it inside in a panic.

Henchman: "Hurry, close the door, she's coming!" He yelled as he and another henchman proceed to push the doors shut and keep them closed with their bodies.

Junior: "What are you two idiots doing?!" He yelled as the two shout at the same time making it unable to understand. But an explosion knocks them to the ground and forces the doors open, allowing a certain blonde to walk in through the smoke.

Yang: "Guess who's back-" Her line was cut off as a large plant themed sword was launched in front of her feet. She recognizes the blade and looks to where it was thrown from to see Y/N, standing next to Junior with his arms crossed. She immediately goes pale at the sight.

Y/N Pov

Y/N: "Yang! You're here.... why?" I asked as Junior looks at me surprised.

Junior: "Wait you know her?" He said as I looked at him without moving my head.

Y/N: "Yeah, how do you?" I asked as two sets of arms wrapped around me, I didn't need to look to know who it was.

Melanie: "She's the girl that messed up the place a little while back. She punched Junior through the window. And she hurt Militia and I."  Yang paled even more as she saw me turn my head back to her with a dangerously dark smile.

Y/N: "So you're the one that hurt the twins." I said as Yang's scroll began to vibrate from getting a call.

Yang: "OhwouldyoulookathatIhaveacallI'lljustleavenowtotakethisbye!" She said quickly and ran back out the door, leaving Neptune Vasilias who was heavily confused but nervously left the place before anything went down. I sighed and whistled, Ranger flying down from the rafters and landing on my shoulder.

Y/N: "Keep an eye one them, I have a feeling they're up to something." I said as Ranger nodded his little head and flew out a high up window that was open. I took the moment to watch and listen in through Rangers point of view to see a giant mech and someone on the call mentioning Roman. It kind of put a smirk on my face. "Oh I am not missing this." I said as I began to walk out of the building. "Girls, we'll speak again soon, with what's coming I want to keep those I care for very close. Junior, call me if Yang shows up again." I said as I exited the building and extended my wings and launched off.

 Third person Pov

Roman: "Just got this thing cleaned." He said as he rolled on the concrete below the highways. He stood up to look to the four girls who have once again found a way to mess with his plans. Yang was still burning in power from the earlier power boost she got from her previous beating, and launches a shot from her gun at Roman, but a brown and pink blur got in the way, but before it could even hit her a large black figure got in the way and cracked the ground it landed on. The blast hit it but no damage was shown on it's grimm features.

 The blast hit it but no damage was shown on it's grimm features