Field trip ladies!

Third person Pov

The morning after the dance was a little tense in the headmasters office, what with the Atlesian general pacing back and forth with Glynda, Ozpin, and Y/N watching him do so.

Ironwood: "They were here! Ozpin they were here!" He said as he slammed his hands on Ozpins desk angrily. Glynda sighed at his attitude.

Glynda: "We're very much aware of that. Thank you, James."

Ironwood: "Fantastic! You're aware! Mow are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's RIGHT in front of us!?" He yelled as Y/N joined Glynda in sighing, crossing his arms while he's at it.

Y/N: "No one said anything about ignoring it general, we're just trying to play it-" He was cut off however by the alert of a new comer in the elevator arriving at the floor.

Ozpin: "Come in." He said as the door opened for Ruby to walk out and enter the room. She looked at everyone before she spoke.

Ruby: "Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here..... it wasn't me." She said as Y/N mildly chuckled as he had done a similar thing earlier that day as well.

Ozpin: "Thank you for coming, Ruby. How are you feeling?"

Ruby: "Okay I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't O-for-three." She said though all she got in response were silence and blank looks form the adults, making her slightly curl into herself in embarrassment. "Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it."

Ozpin: "Now the general here has already informed us of the events that.... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add?"

Glynda: "Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?"

Ruby: "I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me. But I know she fought with glass. I don't think it was her semblance, though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked." She said as Y/N clenched his fist, which was noticed by those there.

Glynda: "Y/N? Does the description ring any bells?" She asked when she noticed his angered expression.

Y/N: "Yeah, sounds a lot like the bitch that killed me couple months back, similar fighting style, and the glowing clothes shit." He said as Glynda nodded.

Glynda: "That also sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby."

Ironwood: "Embedding dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could still have been anyone."

Y/N: "Yeah, she never used her real name and the only time I met her in person was when she killed me and she was wearing a mask then. That was also almost a year ago so she probably looks different by now."

Ruby: "Wait, you think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?" She asked which got looks from the others.

Ozpin: "At this point it's a high probability, but we still don't have anything concrete enough to link the two together."

Ruby: "Actually, I.... I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something in the southeast. Just outside the kingdom." She said as Y/N smirked at the little amount of deceit there in her words, it almost made him proud, oh wait, never-mind that's vomit. Ozpin nodded at her as Glynda grew a confused expression.

Glynda: "I thought you said the intruder never-"

Ozpin: "Thank you for your cooperation, Ruby. Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you."