Would you like to go to the dance?

Third person Pov

Ruby: "We want you to go to the dance." The red reaper said to her clearly exhausted black haired faunus teammate inside their dorm, the other two members also there.

Blake: "That's ridiculous."

Yang: Blake, we're worried about you. This investigation is starting to mess with your head.

 Weiss: "You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades have been suffering." 

Blake: "You think I care about grades? Peoples lives are at stake, our own lives are at stake!" She said, gesturing towards the window and then themselves.

Yang: "We know, and while we couldn't get Torchwick we did get some info."

Ruby: "Thanks to you and Sun we know they're operating on the southeast of Vale somewhere."

Weiss: "And the Schnee records showed specifically in Vale having the majority if not all of the dust robberies on their listings for quite a while now."

Yang: "And the missing military tech."

Blake: "But there are still unanswered questions, about torchwick, about your brother."

Ruby: "And you won't be able to find anything or act if you do if you can't keep your eyes open."

Yang: "We're just asking for you to take it easy for one day."

Weiss: "It will be fun! Yang and I will make sure of it."

Yang: "Yeah! We're planning the whole event!"

Blake: "Excuse me?"

Weiss: "Team CFVY's away mission lasted longer than expected."

Yang: "So, Weiss and I were asked to pick up where they left off. And now we can make sure you have the perfect night."

Weiss: "And once it's all over, we'll return for our search, rested and ready."

Ruby: "So what do ya think?"

Blake: "I think this is a colossal waste of time. We aren't prepared for whatever Y/N or Torchwick has planned, especially with those aura breaking bombs, so excuse me while I actually try and find a way to stop them." She said getting up and exiting the room, standing for a few moments before walking down the hall. As she turns the corner a voice is heard behind her that made her blood boil.

Y/N: "You don't seem too well Ms. Belladonna, maybe you should take it easy on the paranoia." He said as he was leaning on the wall, a smirk on his face, though it briefly disappeared when he heard the sound of a guitar from down the hall, but choose to ignore that for now. Blake turned around to face him with a scowl.

Blake: "You'd like that wouldn't you, for me to drop my guard where you can strike." She said with venom in her words but it just made Y/N burst out laughing.

Y/N: "Haha... oh please, your whole team couldn't beat me with your aura, let alone you be able to take me... or anyone for that matter down in the state you're in." He said as he took a step towards her and before she could react he shoved her, making her stumble back and almost fall over. "I don't think a baby nevermore would find you challenging. You want my advise as a teacher and member of the staff, get some rest, have fun at the dance, and then, you can plan taking me down. If you behave-" He said as he walked by her, before stopping  to look back. "-I might just give your team a hint to what's coming, and trust me, you'll need all the help you can get." He said and kept walking, leaving the hidden faunus to her thoughts.