4. Hello Again

I woke up to the sun on my face. I was glad I didn't have to work today. I was a tattoo artist and I owned a tattoo parlor downtown. It honestly great. My employees were nice and we had a lot of customers. Everyone seemed to love it at my place.

I eventually got out of bed and went to get some food. As I was getting some cereal, I checked my food. I had gotten a couple messages from Elton and Jay.

Hey. I'm planning a trip to New Zealand in the winter. You got room at your place? - Elton

Winter in the states or winter in New Zealand? Cause winter in NZ isn't fun. And yeah, I got room here - Me

Hey. I'm going to New Zealand with Elton in the winter. Hopefully, we'll get to meet up! - Jay

I hope so too! - Me

I tossed my phone on the table. I made a bowl of cereal. I scrolled through Tumblr for the remainder of the meal. Eventually, I finished up and put everything away.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I was watching some crime show when I heard a ding on my phone. It was Elton.

So what's the best place to go in New Zealand? - Elton

Milford Sound, probably. There are also some dope ass caves here as well. The Waitomo Glowworm Cave is pretty dope to visit - Me

I set my phone aside, continuing to watch tv. I sat there for a few hours before I was hungry again. I decided to go out and find somewhere to eat. There were a lot of good places to eat in Wellington.

I drove around for a bit and found a Mexican place called La Boca Loca. I had been to this place a couple of times and it was amazing. I absolutely love Mexican food, even though it probably wasn't as good as it was in Mexico or the States.

I parked and got out. When I entered the place, I took note of how there weren't many people, which was weird. La Boca Loca was busy around this time.

I got some food and sat down. La Boca Loca was so good. My friends and I would come here every Friday night and hang out. It was an amazing place.

I was about to finish up when my phone dinged. It was Elton. I took a quick bite and checked it.

I'm booking the trip now. Jay, Sam, and Colby are coming. Is there any room in your apartment? - Elton

Yeah, fam. When are flying in? - Me

August 21st - Elton

Dope. Are you guys staying with me - Me

If that's alright with you - Elton

I don't care. I got room. I can pick you guys up - Me

Thanks, homie - Elton

No problem my dude - Me

--

I sat in the airport parking lot, waiting for the guys to show up. They had flown in an hour ago and I had been waiting for about thirty minutes now. They were taking forever.

I was about to get out of my car and look for them when I got a text from Elton. He and the others had got to the parking garage. I opened my door and leaned against the car, waiting.

The guys came in a few minutes. I gave each of them a hug. Jay's hug went a little longer than the others. Jay smelled amazing and his hug felt great.

I laughed and smiled at him as I pulled away. Jay smiled widely at me, holding me close. I placed a hand on his cheek before pulling away, laughing it off.

The guys and I loaded up my car. Jay was in front and the other three were in the back. It felt good to have the guys back with me. They were cracking jokes and making fun of each other.

We got to my apartment in no time. I helped them unload their bags and I led them to my place. The guys dropped their bags by the couch and plopped down on it. There wasn't an open spot for me.

I was going to go for the floor when Jay pulled me on his lap. I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me. Jay rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and rubbed his head with my hand.

Elton was watching us, smirking. He shook his head, chuckling softly. I kicked him and he shoved me softly. Jay wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't hurt her!" Jay exclaimed jokingly.

"Why do you care?" Colby asked. "She isn't your girlfriend."

Jay looked at me. "Maybe not at the moment."

I laughed and kissed Jay on the cheek, smiling. "Maybe one day, sweetheart."

"Aww!" The other three guys said.

"Y'all guys are so cute!" Sam exclaimed.

I just laughed it off. "Do you guys want to have some dinner?"

"Alone?" Jay asked. "Or with all of us?"

I laughed. "All of you, of course."

We went to a nearby restaurant, which was a dope place. The food here was amazing and had the best service.

The guys and I sat down at a table and waited for the waitress to come over. We ordered and waited for our food. I caught up with the guys and they've been pretty busy. They've been doing a lot of exploration videos as well.

"I know a lot of places you can explore here," I said.

"Really?" Elton asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "I can take you there."

"Cool," Colby said. "You're the best tour guide ever, JJ."

I smiled widely at him. "Thanks, Colby."

Jay coughed. I looked over to see Jay looking awkward. I placed a hand on his leg and gave him a concerned look. He just shook his head and looked away. I just shrugged and continued talking to the other guys.

We spent a while there, hanging out and eating. It was nice to get to know them. We eventually left and headed back to my car. I drove them back to my apartment. They left to do something crazy and I was left to my own devices. I just sat on my couch and laid around. It felt nice to just chill. No people, no problems. I closed my eyes to take a nap. I started thinking about Jay. I was starting to like him a lot. He was cute as shit and he had a nice ass personality. He was tall and he was just my type. If something happened while he was here, then I'd be happy. I was getting a little desperate.