7. Gone

I stood in the airport, facing the guys. It was finally time for them to leave New Zealand. I was going to miss them so much.

Elton hugged me tightly, picking me up and rocking me back and forth. He set me down and rested his forehead on mine.

"I'll see you around, okay?" Elton said.

I nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't expect anything less."

Elton pulled back and I got a hug from Sam and Colby. They both kissed me on my cheeks. Jay was the last one. He hugged me tightly and pulled back. He kissed me passionately, placing both of his hands on my cheeks.

Jay pulled away and murmured, "I love you."

"I love you too," I muttered.

Jay kissed me again. "I'll see you again. I promise."

I nodded. "I don't want you to leave, but we'll see each other again. Make sure to visit again, okay?"

Jay nodded and pecked my lips. "I'll see you around."

Everyone gave me one last hug before they went through security. I wiped the tears from my face as I walked away. I was going to miss my boys. Especially Jay.

I left the airport, refusing to cry. I hoped they would come back soon or I went over there to visit. I heard my phone ding when I climbed in my car.

I pulled out my phone. It was Elton. He had sent me a picture of him and the other three guys.

You better come visit soon, JJ. We already miss you - Elton

I smiled.

Too cute. I'll be around soon enough. I love you guys and I'll see you around - Me

Love you too, JJ - Elton

If I do come visit, we should do some urban exploring. It seems like it would be fun with you - Me

I tossed my phone aside and started up my car. I pulled out and headed home. I was tired. It was super early and I had work later.

I got home and got into my uniform. I put my hair up and laid back on my couch. I spent some time on my phone before heading to work.

It was a long day at work, but thankfully I returned home. I checked my phone as I plopped down on my coach. The guys had made it back home.

I smiled at Jay's message. In the end, he said he loved me. Jay did really like me. A lot.