6. Night Over

I woke up to Elton shaking me. I opened my eyes and he was standing in front of me.

He cracked a smile at me. "Good morning, Sunshine. It's time to go."

I got up as Elton left. I got dressed and followed Elton. The others were looking through my cabinets. I joined them and we started making food.

We finished up and started eating. We were joking around and having fun while eating. We finished our breakfast and cleaned up. It didn't take long with all of us cleaning up.

We headed out to do whatever Elton had planned for us to do. I was nervous and excited for whatever it was. It was probably super crazy.

We spent an entire day out, having fun. I got closer and closer with the guys, Jay especially. He was cute. I liked him. The others were cool too. Elton was cool and I wanted to be close friends with him. Sam and Colby were chill as well. I didn't really click with them though.

We returned late and I collapsed on the couch. Elton sat next to me and the others found empty spots. Elton pulled out his phone and started texting someone.

I pulled out mine and scrolled through Instagram. I eventually started texting a friend. Elton got up and went to the bathroom. Jay took his spot and cuddled up against me.

I wrapped an arm around him. He cuddled up against me and buried his head in the crook of my neck. Jay placed a hand on my leg. I kissed his head and rested my head on his, continuing to text my friend.

We all eventually went to sleep. I went to my room. I had gotten changed and was about to hop in bed when I heard someone knock on the door. I called for them to enter and Jay walked in.

"Can I sleep in here?" He asked.

I faked a pitied look. "Are the others making fun of you?"

Jay gave me a look. "Shut up. Can't I just sleep in here?"

I chuckled. "Come on in."

I hopped in bed and Jay curled up next to me. I rolled onto my stomach and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know, you'd look nice with a beard," I commented.

Jay rubbed his lower face. "Really? I was thinking of growing one. Would you really like it if I grew it out?"

I nodded. "I would love it."

Jay smiled. "I'll think about it."

"You should," I said. "You got time before you see me again."

Jay laughed. "I'm not leaving yet, but I'm growing now that I think of it."

"Not because I mentioned something?"

Jay rubbed his face again. "Nah. I've been thinking about it for a while."

I laughed. "Yeah, sure."

Jay laid there, smiling at me. I smiled back at him and rested my head on his shoulder. Jay held me close. I fell asleep after awhile.

I woke up when Jay was trying to get up. I rolled over and sat up, rubbing my head. Jay got up and walked out of my room. I got dressed in my uniform before heading out. I got ready and met Jay in the kitchen.

I kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you later."

"See you."

I left, grabbing my keys and bag before heading out. I went to work, bored out of my mind before half of my shift was over. I was bored for the rest of my shift but once I left, I was as happy as could be.

I went home and found my house empty. I checked my phone and saw that the guys were off doing something exciting.

I laid down on my couch, playing on my phone. I had enough of people for right now. I had spent all day with people.

I eventually fell asleep on the couch and was woken up by Sam. I groaned and sat up.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We're hungry," Sam said.

"Then make yourself some food," I said. "I ain't your cook."

Sam rolled his eyes and left. I shifted my weight and closed my eyes again. I fell asleep again but Elton woke me up. He was holding a plate of food. I sat up and took it from him.

Sam handed me a fork as he sat down next to me. He had a plate as well and started eating. The other three guys joined us and sat down, eating.

We watched some tv as we ate. I finished first and got up to put my dishes away. Jay followed me and after he put his dishes away, he wrapped his arms around me. He rocked me back and forth. I giggled and looked over my shoulder at him.

He kissed me, squeezing me tightly. I kissed back, closing my eyes. Jay pulled back and rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed his temple, squeezing his hands.

"I want to stay here with you, JJ," Jay murmured.

"Then stay," I replied.

Jay hummed. "I can't. Not for long, at least."

I smiled. "Maybe you should get your green card. So you can stay."

Jay chuckled softly. "Maybe. We aren't at that point yet."

Sam walked in and Jay pulled away. We talked to Sam for a bit before we all went into the main room. We sat down and watched tv with the rest of the guys.