Chapter One

~Kara's POV~

"Um... Ms.Grant" she looks up then looks down at her papers. "Yes Kira" she says still looking down at her paper.

"I think I want to be a reporter" she looks up from her paper with a surprised look, "You can be a reporter Kira as long as you can get me a latte in the morning" she said with a small smile.

I look up surprised, and she was smiling. "Thank you Ms.Grant" I smiled and asked "When do I start ?" She looked up.

"You can start today and, tag along with Clark he's going to L-Corp to ask the Ceo Lena Luthor about her mother". I smiled and nodded, and walked out.

Me and Kal flew to L-Corp, we fixed our clothes and headed to the front desk where the Secretary is sitting.

Kal started talking to her, I looked through my purse for my notepad. Then Kal called my name "Kara we can go and see her" He said walking to the elevator and went up to the top floor.

We walked to the door and Kal pushed open the double doors. This room smelled good like Jasmin and I saw the back of her chair. "Clark Kent, what brings you hear?" The angelic voice said,"I came to ask some questions" He said fixing his glasses.

Then she turned her chair to face him,but she stopped when her eyes landed on me. She was stunning, she had Raven black hair,her skin was pale, she had a great figure, and her eyes they were like... Emeralds,those eyes make me feel weak to the knees.

She gets up and made her way to me and sticks out her hand to me. "Hi I'm Lena Luthor CEO of L-Corp and you are?" She said with a questionable look on her face. I gladly took her and shook it. "Kara, Kara Danvers".

Hey if anyone reads this, this is my first book and I'm starting of short it just pops up into my head comment if you want more. Bye,my Little potsticker puppies 😍💙