Chapter 2

"Mo, you're gonna be late for school! Get up!"

Several hard knock sagainst his door followed the impatient voice of his mother, and Mo Guan Shan opened his eyes. Images of last night's dream flickered through his mind and he squeezed his eyes shut with a groan. This was going to be a tough day. But on the other side- he was a fucking man, and it was all this asshole's fault to be so fucking touchy-feely all the time! No wonder he got confused (but not really confused, right?), it didn't mean he was gay or something weird. Mo Guan Shan stopped himself justifying when his mom banged at the door, this time sounding like a threat to kick it in and drag his half-naked ass to school herself.

Luckily, he was so late that he slipped in his classroom the second the bell rang, so no harassment before first lesson started. In order to keep his mind from wandering back to the night, he found himself listening to what the teacher said. Shit, there had to be something seriously wrong with me, he thought with a scowl. During lunch break, he sneaked in a deserted corner to eat his chicken sandwich in peace and quiet- so far, the day had went surprisingly well. Too well, of course. When an arm suddenly grabbed his shoulders, he cried out embarrassingly high and almost threw his sandwich on the ground.

"Somebody's a little jumpy today! Planning to faint in my arms?"

Mo Guan Shan could hear the smirk on He Tian's face before he could see it. He sounded deeply satisfied to make him squeak like a schoolgirl.

"What the fuck He Tian? Trin' to give me a fucking heart attack? I should beat the everliving crap out of you asshole!"

"Aaaaw, I missed you too this morning! You know I waited for you at the school gate but you didn't show up. I was almost worried that you might be sick or quitting school for good!"

"Yeah, like hell you were worried. I bet you were crowded by your fans answering stupid questions about your favourite dog or whatever."

He Tian came to sit next to him with an offended look on his face, which was fake, of course, Mo Guan Shan knew.

"You seem to be in an even worse mood than usual, my precious Momo. What happened? No sleep? Bad dreams?"

Mo Guan Shan felt the heat creep in his cheeks. Shit! He had to end this pointless talk!

"That's none of your fucking business, and no, I had a perfectly fine sleep! ActuallyI was having a perfectly fine morning before you jerk decided to fuck up my lunch break!"

Mo Guan Shan stood and left to finish his sandwich in a hopefully He Tian- non-accessible place. Ha! Take that!

"After school, I'm waiting for you! Don't try to sneak away!" He Tian called after him.

"Like fuck I will! I've got stuff to do!"

Mo Guan Shan turned around and gave him the finger. He Tian jumped up and reached Mo Guan Shan with three big strides. His face was very (too) close to his and he pierced Mo Guan Shan with a menacing stare. When he spoke, his voice was deep and low.

"This was not a question, Momo."

The afternoon classes dragged on for what felt like forever. He felt himself growing increasingly irritated by the other boy's behaviour. Why did he act like Mo Guan Shan was his fucking property? Alwaysordering him around, forcing him to do some shitty work? And what's with that death-stare and a voice like he would rip his guts out any second? A voice so deep and rough, it was almost like a growl and shit that shouldn't sound so-- so---- Mo Guan Shan grimaced when he noticed where his train of thoughts was taking him. He couldn't understand how a fucking dream could fluster him that way. He Tian was admittedly somewhat handsome, but definitely straight, with his constant entourage of female admirers, and even if -if!- he had any weird interests in other guys, it would certainly not be him- he was sure of that. He was playing in an entirely different league, a league that Mo Guan Shan could not even dream of entering. So what the motherfuck was he playing at? Getting him into cardiac arrest? Mo Guan Shan sighed as he noticed he was spacing out for the last 30 minutes, not getting one word of what the teacher was telling.  At least something was going back to normal.