Chapter 7

Bright light fell on Mo Guan Shan's eyes, unwillingly opening them. He was a bit disorientated at the brink of sleep. His gaze fell to the mess of black hair on the pillow next to him. Below, he saw broad shoulders and muscled arms lying on the bedsheets. He was wide awake immediately, recalling what happened last night. It had started with the innocent, but nonetheless very bad idea of taking a shower, followed by the hottest make-out session Mo Guan Shan could ever imagine. He didn't know for how long they had been going, it felt like a blur of lust, gasps, gentle and not so gentle touches, and he remembered He Tian going over the edge for several times. He buried his face in his hands. How the fuck did he get into this? Two days ago, he was just an average loser, having weird dreams and now he was getting blown by the fucking hottest guy of school? Did he get trapped into a parallel universe that made sex dreams come true? He felt a sheepish grin spreading over his face and looked through the room. His gaze fell his phone on the floor, where he had left it after calling his mom. Shit, his shift at the restaurant! He jumped out of bed, careful not to wake He Tian, and walked over to check the time. Fuck, if he hurried, he could get home for a new set of clothes and then off to his shift at the fast-food place he was working as adishwasher. He looked down on himself and decided he was in desperate need of a shower, his skin overall sticky with sweat, cum and a lovebite here and there. Apparently, He Tian had a thing for sucking his skin until it was bruised, like marking him. He had to tell him only to go for places clothes could cover. After grabbing a quick shower, he flinched when he put on his still damp clothes from yesterday. He Tian was still fast asleep, and Mo Guan Shan looked at his face, being completely relaxed and making him look young, almost boyish. Mo Guan Shan sighed and searched for a paper and pen to write him a short note. 'Sorry I had to leave. I need to get to work.' He hesitated. What else should he write? Thank you for the fucking hot night? I will probably have a boner all day thinking about you? He decided for a casual 'Call me.' and silently left the apartment, throwing a last longing glance at He Tian.

All day, he worked in an auto-pilot mode, his hands rinsing plates and glasses, filling the dishwasher and stacking clean dishes. His thoughts wandered involuntarily to He Tian, recalling his face when he came, the sounds he made and the touch of his hands. He hoped his apron covered up the semi-boner he had most of the day. Because he usually wasn't quite the chatty type, his co-workers didn't seem to notice anything. By the end of his shift, he was tired and his shoulders were sore from the heavy work. He said a quick good-bye and left through the staff's door. It was early evening, and the streets were busy with Saturday-shoppers. He let out a deep sigh and turned his step to go.

"I didn't take you for the type to just leave after such a night", a mocking, deep voice said behind him.

Mo Guan Shan turned, surprised, and looked into He Tian's face, grinning smugly. "He Tian? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I thought I could pick you up from work. You actually owe me a good-bye kiss."

Mo Guan Shan felt the heat rise in his cheeks. Since when did he blush like a fucking virgin?

"I'm sorry, I was really late, and you were asleep so I just left."

He Tian stepped over, leaning close. "It's okay, I will let you go on this one. But remember, you owe me one."

Mo Guan Shan thought his face was about to explode, they were standing in the middle of the street, had this guy no fucking dignity?

"Back fucking off, bastard! I needto go home know, my mom prepared dinner."

"Mind if I accompany you? It's been a terribly boring day so far."

Mo Guan Shan looked at him suspiciously. "Okay, you can come. But no fucking funny business or I'll kick your motherfucking ass!"