Chapter 5

Technically, it was their second kiss. If Mo Guan Shan had imagined this, which he hadn't, he probably would have expected it to be like the first one- violent, brutal, forceful and leaving him with furious anger and shame. But this- this was something different entirely. He Tian brushed his lips with his own lightly and almost tentatively. His lips were soft, and full, and tasted like mint and something he never tasted before. A corner of his mind still capable of coherent thought screamed WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET OUT OF HERE!! but Mo Guan Shan was too overwhelmed by the sensation that He Tian was kissing him. The realisation made feel him strangely fluttered and his already hammering heart beat even faster. When He Tian caught his lower lip with his teeth and gently nibbled on it, he let out a surprised gasp and opened his eyes. When he had closed them? He looked in He Tians eyes.

"Breath Momo, breath.", he said softly, and Mo Guan Shan realised he was holding his breath. "You okay?", he asked.

Mo Guan Shan only nodded, afraid his voice might break. And then He Tian was kissing him again, gently sucking on his lower lip, his teeth grazing lightly over the seam of Mo Guan Shan's lips, making him shiver. He Tian kissed along his jawline, nibbling on the soft skin beneath his ear. Mo Guan Shan let out a small moan, not knowing he was so sensitive there. He Tian sucked a little harder on the spot, making Mo Guan Shan squirm lightly. He felt his pulse quickening and heat pooling in his belly. When He Tian returned to his mouth, he let his tongue dart over Mo Guan Shan's lips, and Mo Guan Shan hesitantly opened his mouth and let his tongue meet He Tian's. The sensation felt a little bit like an electricshock, setting his nerves on fire. They carefully touched each other with just the tip of their tongues, probing, licking, taking in this incredibly arousing feeling. His hands were clutching the back of He Tian's Shirt and Mo Guan Shan felt the firm muscles underneath. He Tian's hand slid from his back to his neck, tugging gently at the rusty hair, making Mo Guan Shan gasp and open his mouth a little wider, giving He Tian's tongue more room. The kiss grew more demanding, their tongues rolling along each other, intertwined, their mouths wide open. Mo Guan Shan felt like he was drowning in this sensation, the world narrowed down to this tongue, this mouth, this body, thE heat that was within. Eventually, after what seemed likean eternity, they broke the kiss, both breathing heavily, their foreheads touching lightly. He Tian still held his hands at Mo GuanShan's neck. When their eyes met, they were dark, pupils blown, full of want.

"Fuck, Momo, this is even better than I imagined."He Tian said with a low, husky voice.

"Wait, did you imagine this?" Mo Guan Shan asked warily.

A small grin spread on He Tian's face. "I guess my advances weren't so innocent after all."

"Asshole", Mo Guan Shan said softly.

They looked in each other's eyes, and the atmosphere between them grew so thick it almost - buzzed. What? Mo Guan Shan needed a moment to realize that there was something buzzing in his pants, and it had nothing to do with the current situation. He took out his phone- fuck, his mom. He had completely lost track of time, she was probably worried. He took a deep breath and answered with a hopefully completely normal and casual voice. "Hi mom. ... Yeah, I know, I'm sorry I didn't check the time. ... No, I'm at He Tian's." He didn't dare look at him. "What? We were doing something for school. ... Ok, I will come home now, I'm sorry you were worried. ...See you, bye." He cleared his throat, unsure what to do or say. He had never been in such a situation. He Tian just stood there and watched him.

"Um, I have to go now. My mom's already worried."

He turned to face He Tian and a not so small part of him was afraid that he had a nasty smirk on his features, telling him that it was all a joke and mocking him for his embarrassingly obvious reactions. But he was watching him with an intense and serious expression.

"That was... that was...", he seemed to be lost at words, "that was hopefully not something you will regret."

Mo Guan Shan just nodded, not knowing what to reply, and made his way to the door.

"I... um... maybe you should put the vegetables in the fridge." With these words, Mo Guan Shan fled the apartment and took the stairs instead of a dreadful wait for the elevator. Outside, he took a deep breath and asked himself if he started hallucinating. 'Maybe you should put the vegetables in the fridge.' Mo Guan Shan winced- that really was an epic good-bye.

Whenhe got home he went straight to bed, assuring his mom everything was okay and he had not dealt with any gang members, mafia or other scum on his way home. Laying in bed, he let the evening play in his head over and over again. He Tian had been so different, almost tender. And the kiss had been just fucking mind-blowing. He could still feel the lips on his and a hot and demanding tongue in his mouth. Slowly sliding his hand over his belly, he knew that tonight no porn, no chick, no cold shower could get him satisfied. He stroked his already half hard cock through the fabric of his boxers, groaning at the contact. The other hand wandered over his chest, capturing one nipple and squeezing it gently. Tugging down the boxers, he saw that he was already leaking precum, making the movements more intense. When he grasped his shaft, he barely could stifle a moan and bit his lower lip. He started to stroke himself, knowing he would not last long. The other hand came down to cup his balls and massage them while he caressed the sensitive top of his cock with his thumb. He already felt a hot knot building in his stomach, knowing that he was about to come, and with a few hard strokes he drove himself over the edge, holding back a loud groan and releasing cum all over his chest. Fuck,that was fast. He let his head fell back in the pillow, panting hard. He felt completely spent, like having run a marathon, and felt asleep in his post-orgasmic relaxation almost immediately.