Chapter 10

If someone had ever told Mo Guan Shan that he would love getting fucked in the ass, he probably would have killed them slowly and very painfully. But he had to admit, if getting jerked off and blown by He Tian had been sweet, real sex was the fucking candy shop. It was addictive. Once his body had gotten used to the intrusion he could not get enough, making He Tian take him on almost every more or less stable surface in his flat. They once even did it in the shower standing up, Mo Guan Shan holding tightly on He Tian's strong shoulders and hooking his legs around the waist, He Tian's big cock sliding in and out of his wet ass, moans and smacking sounds echoing in the tiled bathroom. But even if Mo Guan Shan often came so hard he saw stars, it wasn't solely about the pleasure. It was about being as close as possible to He Tian, connected in the most intimate way.

One Friday afternoon after school He Tian bumped his shoulder on their way out of the building.

"Sorry, I have to to something this evening, I won't have time."

Mo Guan Shan felt a small pang of dissapointment, which was ridiculous since they saw each other in almost every spare minute.

"Okay", he said, having the strong urge to kiss him right here, but they were standing in front of the school, classmates passing and biding their good-byes.

"So see you tomorrow after my shift?", Mo Guan Shan asked hopefully.

"Sure, I call you", He Tian said before leaving.

Mo Guan Shan looked after him, sighing inwardly at the sight of the lean figure, the small hips and perfect ass.

Later that evening he was lying on his bed, reading comics. His mom was working and he actually enjoyed having the flat to himself. His phone buzzed, a text from He Tian. "I pick you up at 8. Put on something nice." He frowned. What kind of strange crap was that now? Didn'the say he had some business to do? And what did he mean with'something nice'? Was he supposed to wear a fucking little black dress or what? He glanced at the clock. It was half past seven, so he even had to hurry. Swearing under his breath, he grabbed a quick shower and rummaged through his wardrobe. Something nice. He Tian had some nerves. It was not like Mo Guan Shan had a huge wardrobe with expensive suits and cashmere v-necks like He Tian. Eventually he decided to go for a tight-fitting long-sleeved black shirt and his best jeans, the only one that had no holes or sprung-out knees. Point eight it knocked at the door and Mo Guan Shan opened it. He Tian looked stunning, wearing a casual but perfectly fitting suit, elegant but not overdressed.

"Hi", Mo Guan Shan simply said.

He Tian eyed him up and down, obviously liking what he saw.

"Nice enough?", MoGuan Shan asked a bit snippy.

"Yeah, it'll do", He Tian said with an amused grin. "Come on, we got to go."

"Where are we going? I thought you had to do something tonight!"

"It's a surprise, so be patient my precious Momo", He Tian told him as he waved for a cab. A short drive later the car stopped in front of a restaurant. Inside, it was small but nice, and the smell of delicious food lingered in the air. The waiter let them to a table in the back and handed them the menus.

"I think I'll take the pasta", He Tian murmured behind his menu. "What are you taking? You are invited, of course."

Mo Guan Shan looked at the dishes, mostly Italian, which was fine.

"I 'm taking lasagna", Mo Guan Shan muttered when the waiter arrived and took their orders.

He shifted in his chair, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He was not used going to a restaurant, he only was familiar with fast-food places, where everything was cheap and greasy and impersonal. Mo Guan Shan looked around. Most ofthe other tables were already occupied, it seemed to be a popular place. It was decorated nicely, and they even had a rose (red!) on the table. A realisation hit his mind.

"He Tian, is this a ....date?"

He Tian just beamed at him. "Yes! I thought you would never get it!"

"But.... what's the occasion?" Mo Guan Shan was confused.

"Well, technically, I never took you out on a proper date, and it's been exactly six weeks since we started this...thing", He Tian simply explained.

This thing, Mo Guan Shan thought. He suddenly felt nervous. To be honest, he had avoided to think about what this thing between them really was, too afraid that it make break under the harsh light of reality. To hide his discomfort, he took a large gulp of his wine (He Tian had insisted on a bottle of red wine) and suppressed a cough. He was not familiar with any of this, at all.

"Okay... so... what..." he stumbled, not quite sure how to answer this.

He Tian looked at him, his face attentive and serious. "Momo, I realized that the last six weeks have been the best in my life. I wasn't bored a second, and it was all because of you. You're funny, you're smart, you're a badass cook and you are fucking sexy-"

Mo Guan Shan almost choked on his wine, looking around embarrassed.

"So I wanted to ask if you wanna be my boyfriend. Like officially and stuff."

He looked at Mo Guan Shan expectantly. Mo Guan Shan gaped at him.

"Are you... kinda proposing to me?" He felt a hysteric giggle form in his throat.

"Yes, but I'm not going down on my knees or some other cheesy shit."

"But...we are both guys!"

Mo Guan Shan still wasn't sure he was getting everything right.

"Yeah, I might have noticed that, dumbass." He Tian said sarcastically. But then his face got serious again, and in his voice was no hint of the usual mocking and teasing undertone.

"But I'm sure that no chick on earth can make me feel the way you make me feel." He swallowed.

"I think I'm in love with you, Momo."

Mo Guan Shan needed all of his willpower not to jump over the table and kiss He Tian senseless, fuck all the other people.

"Yes. I would love to be your boyfriend. Officially and stuff", he said with a thick voice, his eyes full of emotion.

He reached over the table, intertwining their fingers. For the rest of the evening, a slightly manic grin was plastered on his face. And even if the waiters noticed, he didn't give a shit.

When they lay in He Tian's bed, sweaty, sticky and drowsy from sex, Mo Guan Shan felt exhausted, but wide awake. He was snuggled to HeTian's side, who was breathing deeply. Mo Guan Shan painted little circles on his chest with his fingers, feeling the muscles under the soft skin. He kissed him lightly on the neck, inhaling his scent. Eventually, he smiled against his chest. Fuck, He Tian really wanted him, not only as a fuckbuddy, but as a boyfriend. Boyfriend. It still felt kind of surreal and it also scared him a bit. He drew himself closer, making He Tian sigh in his sleep.

"I think I love you too, idiot", he whispered in the dark before falling asleep.

END