Chapter 9

The next two weeks flew by, both of them completely lost in exploring and enjoying everything they just had discovered. It was almost impossible to keep their hands off each other, which lead to several very close calls and a hectic hide out in a schoolroom's cabinet (which of course was not helping at all). Mo Guan Shan sometimes had the urge to pinch himself, because was this really happening to him? He caught himself smiling silly, thinking of He Tian and feeling good, no happy, actually. He really had a hard time to keep up his bad-ass facade around school.

One evening they were at He Tian's, watching a film. It was a blockbuster from last year, but Mo Guan Shan didn't like spending his money going to the cinemas, so when he watched it on He Tian's big ass flatscreen he was totally absorbed. At one point, he glanced over to He Tian, finding his gaze fixed firmly on him, not on the screen. A very intense gaze.

"Uhm... you don't like the film?" Mo Guan Shan asked in a weak attempt to escape the intensity of the stare.

"You move your lips while watching. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen." He Tian said with a low voice.

Mo Guan Shan felt his cheeks get hot. "What? No I'm not! And I'm not fucking cute!" he snapped, but He Tian moved closer.

"Yes, you are. And this blushing of yours is probably the second cutest thing I've ever seen."

"Fuck you, I'm watching this film now!"

Mo Guan Shan returned to the screen, but he could not quite focus his concentration on it. He was too aware of He Tian looking at him, just waiting for him to turn. He groaned and gave up, shooting an annoyed glance at He Tian. He Tian's face brightened and with a fluid motion, he straddled Mo Guan Shan and kissed him.

"Finally! I thought I had to spoiler the end so you would stop watching that crappy film."

"Don't you dare!" Mo Guan Shan threatened, but his hands were already cupping He Tian's firm ass cheeks, his mouth eagerly joining the kiss. They continued like this for a while, their tongues battling, caressing and stroking each other. He Tian broke the kiss and looked at Mo Guan Shan, desire written all over his face.

"I want to fuck you", he said lowly, holding his face in his hands.

Mo Guan Shan swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry. Of course, he had thought about this before, they already had done pretty much everything, except having sex. Real sex. He also was sure that he probably was the one to get fucked. He felt a nervous knot build in his stomach, but he knew that if he was ever going to do this, than it had to be with He Tian. He trusted him, and so he nodded and placed a gentle kiss on He Tian's mouth.

"Okay."

He Tian took him by the hand and led him to his bed, where he was undressing him very slowly, touches careful as if not to break him. He undressed himself and started to kiss Mo Guan Shan all over, licking and teasing all the sweet spots he knew made Mo Guan Shan sigh and moan for more. He was already hard and panting, when He Tian gently spread his legs. Mo Guan Shan froze a bit.

"Wait... do you know how to do this? For me, it's the.. I mean.. I've never done this before."

He looked a bit anxious, and He Tian bent down to kiss his temple.

"Neither have I."

Mo Guan Shan widened his eyes in disbelief. "Are you kidding? I thought you- ".

He Tian pretended to pout. "What, you think I'm some kind of male bitch or what?"

He looked Mo Guan Shan, suddenly serious. "I never wanted to do any of this with anyone except you."