1

{LAWRENCE}

I shake my head in denial by what he said.

He ain't my father.

My father got murdered by Jeanine.

"No..." I whisper with my lip trembling in fear, fingers fumbling to make a fist. "No. You can't be. He's dead!"

He stares at me and smiles. "Do you want proof that I am in relation to you?"

I open my mouth but no words come out but I can only nod. He puts his hand out and I reach for it ever so slowly, unsure of what I'm doing. Our fingertips touch and I feel a surge of power rush through my bloodstream, heart racing, breathing accelerates.

He removes his hand, still making eye-contact with me with his dark eyes.

"What is your name?" I question him.

"Cillian Holloway is the name. Cillian Roosevelt Holloway."

That sends a chill down my spine and my body becomes numb. He really is my father.

I stare at him, not sure whether to embrace him or not. He seems like a bad man yet he is helping me. Should I?

I look up to see Adam watching over me, shaking his head and Jeanine gnawing at her lower lip.

[ADAM]

Is she really believing him? I turn to see Jeanine's eyes darting around the room as if she's... scared.

I have never thought that someone who was once wanting to kill Lawrence is now becoming protective over her.

I make eye-contact with Lawrence below and I grip the railings even harder, causing my Caucasian knuckles to blush white like the English Rose. I frown at the sight of Lawrence standing still - who is also frowning. I can't help but feel utterly sympathetic towards her.

I cannot take my eyes off her-

Her troubled face.

It's like she can't decide to be with her father or run up to us. She really should run up towards us.

"Come on Lawrence... Come on...!" Jeanine whispers to herself, teeth gritting together with anxiety.

I frown once more.

Is Lawrence actually going to depart from me again?

{LAWRENCE}

Cillian stares at me, mouth not twitching a single bit. I switch glances towards Adam and Jeanine to Anne and Cillian awkwardly. When my father's eyes meet with mine, I try to squeeze in a small smile but I can tell he is not amused.

"I said my name... are you going to accept the fact that I am your father?" he asks.

Not with that bitch I ain't, I think of saying and now - I am glad I killed Daniel otherwise he would have said that to Anne and Cillian.

I can feel Adam watching over me and I try to send a look over towards him but I need to confront them first.

I draw in a deep breath and I walk up to Cillian and raise my head. "Not really," I begin. "First of all, you two are tyrants and you want power to yourself, you abandoned your precious children in the cold winter nights of New Elizabeth; you faked your death-" as I explain the reasons why I am not happy for him to be my father by blood, my voice rises. "- and I mean, why on earth would someone fake their death?! And you are sadistic. More of a sadist as I thought Jeanine was," I look up at Jeanine and she looks like as if she's about to cry. "Yes: I said Was." I stare directly into Anne's blue beady eyes.

"As for you... Doing the job of getting rid of your children, meeting one and treating her as if nothing happened then betray them!" I pick up the pistols which once lay before my feet. Then I see the bullet which lay mid-air.

I COULD KILL THEM...

I really could just impale them with that bullet.

That single bullet.

But I know that's wrong...

I cannot commit another murder.

Not even fucking regicide!

If I couldn't kill Jeanine then I can't kill them as I know there's light in them-

Sorry.

Knew there's light in them.

Horrible thoughts struck my head like Jeanine would have done but without the physical pain... but mental pain blowing directly at me like someone had hit me with a baseball bat with all their might.

I see Jeanine run off from the scene, not sure whether she's scared or does not want to witness the scene but if I were her, I would do the same.

If only I wasn't that confident in myself and I didn't have the selfless attitude...