23

{LAWRENCE}

Toboni and I thrusted a fist at Anne, punch so powerful that she flies back, hitting her back onto the throne, knocking it down. She tumbles behind it, collapsing onto the floor.
She gets back up, the Hailey's Wolf snarling with anger. "HOW COMES?!"

"We are the children of the Hailey's Wolf... Three of us can take you down..." I say as I look at Toboni to the left and... Adam to the right.
He looks at me and holds my hand and as I reach for his, he disappears- no. Fades away.

I then slowly glare at Anne and I walk towards her, the Eclipsed Hippogriff beside me, ready to take my mother down.

"I DEMAND ALL OF MY SQUADRON HERE NOW!" she snaps and within an instant, they come charging through the door.

"Could have done it earlier." Toboni raises an eyebrow and punches her.

Then guns start to blow.

(JEANINE)

It's now three against over one hundred. I grab the gun from James' corpse and I aim it at them all, somehow making a parallel between Lawrence when she had the two pistols, pointing them at Anne.

"FIRE!" I hear someone else yell who is not a part of Anne's militia.

A brown haired male, brown beard, scar on his lip, quite tall charges in.

"Davy!" I cheer as he leads a whole squadron towards the army.

"GO!!!" he commands and all of us begin to fire against the opposing army.

The bullets deafen me even more as the Lunar Rebellion fire at them.

I charge towards Davy and he knows what to do. He hoists me up onto his shoulders and we continue to fire. His body controls where I aim and shoot and the amounts of jolts I feel from Davy's rifle almost makes me fall to the floor but he tilts his shoulders to make some sort of seat for me.
Every time we turn towards the throne, I always aim it at Anne then resume into firing at the militia.

{LAWRENCE}

I ignore the yelling of agony and the blasts from the mixed militia, coming from left, right and centre.

We see Anne pulling herself up and we watch her waste her energy. "You will not defeat me! Downstairs is a bomb which Viola Redwood accidentally activated before she died. So you're helpless. Victory is ours. But only one team shall survive."
Her eyes follow me like a long ranged sniper following their enemy, waiting to hunt them down.

"And that will not be you." I grab my pistol and aim it at Anne but from the phoenix, it pulls out a crossbow made out of fire.

"Are you so sure about that?" she asks and rams into me, the Wolf's teeth gnawing at me but I don't feel like I am being torn to shreds.

I grab its jaw and muzzle as I prize them open, scowling, gritting my teeth whilst restraining them.

"Toboni!! COME ON!" I yell to her and she runs and pounds the Hailey's Wolf in the side.

I hear Anne roar in anger and crashed onto the floor, sliding.

BEEP.

"GUYS, GET OUT OF HERE!" I yell and everyone runs out, including Anne's militia.
"Jeanine, GO!"

She storms past me and constantly kicked Anne and I feel Toboni trying to pull me.

BEEP.

"Lawrence, come on!" Toboni calls put but I keep pulling towards Jeanine.

Jeanine keeps kicking Anne with revenge in her eyes along with grief.

BEEP.

I hear the bomb bleeping manically in the background.
Then a SHINK!

And I see what has happened-

Jeanine looks at me helplessly but smiling. A purple blade has impaled her side, plasma warping in different directions, tails of it darting around like electricity.
Anne's hand stretched out pathetically, trying to slaughter my sister. Jeanine struggles to run towards us, Toboni tugs me with all her might, dragging me away from Anne, my hand clutching Jeanine's and we run through a window of the Shard...

Shattering it into pieces but all the windows blow up as the explosion from the bomb hammers the glass, fracturing into pieces, the force of it blows us away further, causing us to lose grip of each other...

And the last thing I see is Jeanine falling, hearing her scream for me.

(JEANINE)

So this is how it ends...

My blonde hair constantly slaps my face as I feel my body fall down drastically.

The buildings tower over me as gravity tugs against my clothing, causing me to spiral.

I see Lawrence and Toboni draft away from me.

I feel blood trickling down my sides from Anne's final attack.

Shouts and cries echo as I fall closer to the floor-

Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and saints and it takes and it takes-

I keep falling closer and closer.

And it takes...
History obliterates, in every picture it paints, it paints me and all my mistakes...

Closer...

I remember death so much more it feels like a memory...
This is where it gets me...
Several feet ahead of me.

And when I'm gone...

Who'll remember my name?

Who'll keep my fame...

Who'll tell my story...?

Then as I fall onto the floor, my vision goes black, my body is numb, I can't feel anything.

Goodbye Lawrence....

But now I can see Viola and my other family up there.
Here's to a new start...