C H A P T E R

T H R E E

I moved on crutches around campus as I struggled trying to make it there on time.
"Bitch where have you been and why the hell you on crutches?!"Bobby asked as he walked up to me.

"I uh got my foot ran over."I said.
"Uh uh you gettin paid for that right and whats the license plate we ready to go slash they tires."He said as he helped me with my book bag.

"Yo you ready to go?"Spook asked.
And I nodded as he walked off.
"Bitch who was that fione ass dark chocolate?"Bobby asked.
"Spook I met him in class."I half lied.

"Damn I see you you betta hope on that D boo but tell me how Tammy man has a arm missing crazy right?"And I hummed in thought.

"Yeah that is a bit odd."
"But she still with him foreal she was talking some shit about you again,when the hell is you just gonna pop her just one time so she'll stop runnin her mouth?"

"Im not going to stoop to her level she want me mad and want me ta hit her but Im not fighting unless she touch me first."I said with my accent coming out twoards the end.

"You still coming to the pool party though?"
"Yeah Ill probably just chill in a bikini since my foot fucked up maybe ill meet the one there."
I said dreamily.

"Yeah so I wont be the only one getting piped up."He said sticking his tounge out.

Dave East...

"So someone care to explain how the fuck the Cubans knew where our drop was gonna be at?!"
I asked pissed off one of my men were killed at a trade in with the Italians and the Cubans made off with the money and drugs.

"Who the snake?"I asked and a door slowly shut as I heard a clicking sound and someone walking.
In walked Spook and Aamina.I saw Aamina on crutches and Spook took a seat as she took a seat by him.

"So nobody knows who the snake is?"I asked.
"Aight until I figure out who it is only certain people will be gettin paid until I find the snake meeting closed go back to work."I said.And they all got up and left out as I saw Tammy walking out too.

"Yo Tammy cmere."I said and she walked over to me with a nervous look on her face.
"Yeah?"
"The next drop gonna be on 45th Grove so make sure you haves 30 kilos ready by than."I told her.
She nodded with a smile.
"Okay."She said walking away and Spool looked at me like I was crazy.

"You really told her the address?"
"Nah im telling everyone a diffrent address but the right one and one of each of yall gonna wait at each one and whatever adress the Cubans pop up at let me know who the snake."

"Damn thats smart."He said and I nodded my head.
"But I need an assistant yo Aamina you my new assistant and translater."I told her.
"You know I gotta life."

"Im tryna help you make money so what?"
"Fine."She said looking away.
"You look nice today too."I said as my eyes scanned her from head to toe.
And Spook raised an eyebrow looking at me.
"Thank you."She said looking at me as if I was weird.
"Hhmm yeah I look nice for someone on crutches thanks a lot."

"You should of never kicked me in my balls."
"You shouldn't have kidnapped me and put me into a moving van."She said rolling her eyes.
"You got a lot of attitude."
"I guess I do can I go now I have a party to go to."

"Yeah go ahead lil girl."I said.
"Where we going?"Spook asked her.
"To a pool party."She told him.
"So yall comin to my pool party basically?"I spoke.
"What are you talking about."
"Im throwing the pool party that every one going too."

"I don't even want to go anymore now."She said scoffing and I frowned.
"Whats that post to mean."
"Nothing."
"Yeah ard I expect to see you at the pool party."

I showed up at the pool party with Bobby and a boot on my foot I left my crutches at home and sat down on a beach chair as the music blasted and I was served a drink I sniffed it and began drinking through the straw.

"Bitch is that who I think it is?"Bobby said and I looked around.
"Who."
"Malik and who the hell he talking too?"Bobby asked watching I was about to respond but I was caught off guard seeing the boss come out of the water as it dripped from his muscular body and I bit my lips at the art on his chest and neck and that beard he just looksd to good.

I stopped looking as Tammy ran up to him and hugged him.
I scoffed looking away.
As Bobby looked angry.
"Oh hell nah Malik over there kissing niggas and being unfaithful bitch im goin over there."He said angrily as he got up and began marching over there I got up limping to keep up with him.

"Bobby wait dont do it."I said as I caught up to him as he tackled Malik into the bushes as everyone began to crowd around as they fought without knowing someone pushed me and I fell back into the pool and I began sinking because of how heavy the boot was as I struggled to swim to the top.

I felt someone grab my arm pulling me back up as I gasped for air and I was shaking at the fact that I had almost drowned.
"You good?"I looked over seeing that it was Dave that had saved me.

I nodded as I coughed.
"Thank you."
"Yeah you owe me one."He said as we watched security break up the fight but I needed to catch my breath and my leg was hurting.

"How you fall in?"
He asked.
"Someone pushed me and I wanna know."I said as my first thought was Tammy but I had no proof.