Chapter

T E N

DAVE EAST

"YOUR PENIS!?" Aamina exclaimed and I ignored her. "Excuse me?" Bobby said. " His dick was hard." "Yes hun that is how a penis works." Bobby said sarcastically as he applied lip gloss. "See something you like." He said puckering his lips at Aamina and she sucked her teeth. "Whatever." She said all embarrassed as she stomped away. I sat on the couch by Bobby going over plans and having a conversation with him. He was a cool person to talk to, I wasn't one of those guys that got uncomfortable around gay guys I still see you as equal long as you don't try to kiss me or nun I'm straight foreal. "So you're really feeling Aamina?" He asked.
"I mean yeah she's smart, good personality, and the body is a bonus on god." I said pulling out a pre rolled blunt.

"She just seem like she want nun to do wimme, like I could never be on her level or some shit." I confessed... yeah I had a lotta confidence but Aamina know how to hurt a nigga ego foreal make you think you can never be on her level or be up to her standards, it's probably good that it stays that way too I could really fuck her life up. "That's how she plays hard to get trust me I know Aamina... and your on the right path, keep the aggressive and straight forward thing going she likes that in a guy no bullshit." He said as I blew smoke out my mouth. I was gonna need a blunt and a drink to calm my nerves. One I needed it because I was paranoid and two I needed it because I get nervously bad around Aamina and I've been trying to control it I think Spook the only one that noticed it, it may seem like I'm all cool and this and that but it's a front I put up in front of her.
"You gotta know how to give her, her space too though." He told me and I nodded high as shit already and began sipping some Hennessy. I was trying to loosen myself up I ran my hand down my face as I couldn't get her out my head. The more I was around her the more I wanted to be around her and see her, she could be talking about anything and i wouldn't care. What the fuck is wrong wimme ? Got me thinking all this happy shit I thought.

My leg began bouncing as my anxiety was kicking in and I smoked more. Fuck it if I was gonna keep thinking bout her might as well go see her I though.  "Aye ima go upstairs real quick and make sure she straight." I said smoothly and walked up the stairs as I knocked on the door of the room she was staying in. "Nobody's home." I heard her say and I knocked again. I smirked and kept knocking repeatedly until she opened the door. "What could you possibly want now?" She said annoyed and I was trying to form words in my head to put out of my mouth she had her hair in a messy bun and a long tshirt to her knees. Nothing but stunning.
"Helloooo... time is money sir." She said as she waved the smoke out her face and she got antsy as I just looked at her and she scratched her neck. She was about to say sumn smart but I cut her off brushing past her into the room.
"Watchu up to?"

"My business please exit." I ignored her and got comfortable on the bed seeing she was watching One Piece. "This used to be my shit." "You actually used to watch anime?" She asked stunned and I nodded. "Only real niggas watch anime." I smirked I gave her the panty dropping smirk too but she just shrugged it off. The hell? That's my killer move right there it usually always works on the ladies. "Are you  constipated or something old man? Why are you making your face like that?"
She asked looking at me confused and I choked on my blunt. "Mind your business."

She sat on the bed crossing her arms and huffed. "Get out." She said trying to push me off the bed but her little ass did nothing but rock me. I ignored her. I felt her glaring at me . "If you wanna suck a lil dick then just say that lil freaky f-" I was cut off as she punched me in my arm and I screamed. "Bro get out screaming like that ... my God!" "You made me drop my  fucking blunt yo!" "It wouldn't have fell if you weren't in here in the first place!" "This is my house I'll be in here if I want to!" I said stepping to her after the smirk comes the hot and bothered when you get a female all nervous and shit...I forgot Aamina was a different breed though. "Heeeyahhhh." She said and launched a pillow at my head. I mugged her. "Get outtttt." She rolled her eyes and flopped on the bed texting. "You're supposed to be giving me attention." I told her and she ignored me.

Maybe I gotta put some more bass in my voice be more aggressive... what Bobby said right? I grabbed her by her face gently... got her right where I want her. "Why are you acting like you don't want me in here?" I asked playing it cooly she liked being chased I was told... even though I was a guy I liked being chased too though. My lips were inches away from her lips. "I-I don't..leave me alone ." She stuttered and I moved back. "Sike I was just fucking with you." I lied but I just wanted her to think I ain wanna go fully all the way because I wanted to be chased too. Real toxic nigga shit.

"I-I gotta use the bathroom." She said getting up and leaving out I smirked. "Why?"
"Duh don't humans usually have to pee?" She said sarcastically trying to play it off... she knew she was bothered in all the right ways.

"OH MT FUCKING GOD!" I heard Bobby screech and then I heard the sounds of guns firing off. "GET ON THE FLOOR BOBBY GET UP HERE!" I yelled and Bobby yellow ass was like a flash of yellow as he ran into here and dropped to the floor with Aamina.

I opened up one of her dresser drawers and found my guns I got strapped up as I heard my men bussing back that were surrounding the house. I passed guns to Aamina and Bobby. "What the fuck is going on.. BITCH WHAT DID U GET ME INTO?!" Bobby yelled about to cry as he held the gun shaking his head. "Lord what da fuck what da fuck!" Aamina tried to comfort him. "Bitch no we finna die!" He exclaimed.

"Bobby I know you ain used to this but... this is how business gets handled I got you Ard ." Aamina said as she took the safety off. Guess she ain stealing my lingo huh? How cute.
I swung the room door open ready for those niggas who wanted to kill me.

"Y'all fucked with the wrong one today."