C H A P T E R

S I X

AAMINA JOY

I felt weirs sitting across from Dave as we ate dinner

I felt weirs sitting across from Dave as we ate dinner.I was highly confused of his real intentions,I mean obviously this nigga is crazy.He probably gonna kill me.Bobby doesn't even know im gone his ass will sleep through everything.
"Why ain you talking?"He asked and I raised an eyebrow confused.

"You do realise that you forced me onto the date."
"I ain force you to do nothin,you coulda simply said no,and I woulda found another bitch to fuck tonight."He said bluntly.
"Excuse me,I am not a one night stand nor a booty call,waiter I would like a to go bag please."I said and Dave looked at me like I was crazy.
"Nah bruh she good."He said waving the waiter off.

"I ain mean it that way,I meant I was gonna fuck someone if I had nothing else to do."
"Adios than."I said waving at him
And he chuckled,what the hell was funny?I should call the cops right now this nigga is crazy and I'm worried for my well being.
"You got too much attitude."He said furrowing his eyebrows as he mugged me.
"That'll be fixed soon though."I couldn't take the intense stare he had and I looked at my plate of food avoiding my glaze.

"Take me home."I told him.
"No."
"Take me home."
"Nah,I wanna get to know more about you."
"Fine ill get home by myself."I told him as I stood up pushing my chair in and grabbing my clutch as he sat there casually not caring.
And I walked out getting ready to call a uber."you seem upset what's wrong?"I heard a man ask as I was on my phone.
"A date gone wrong."I told him as I looked up at the man and saw his face,he looked nice he resembled Keith Powers.
"I bet you I could take you on a date and make it better."He said and I smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeah an all you got to do is give me your number."I recited my number to him as he put it into the phone.
"What's your name?"
"Aamina,yours?"
"David."
Bye,are you fuckin kidding me you got to be joking.I thought.
"Alright see you around David,I got to get going."I told him as I began walking off to the corner and I almost got hit as a car sped up to my side and I noticed it was Dave's car as he rolled the window down.
"Get yo ass back here!"
"No im waiting for a Uber."I told him as I began walking away and I heard the door close.
"Get the fuck off me,help!"I said trying to kick him away as he put me into the car and slammed the door.

"Don't you ever walk away when you on a date with me and talk to some other nigga."He spat harshly as I felt him hold a gun to my head and my heart began to race.
"Got it?"
"Y-yes."
"Good."He said with a smile.As he put my seat belt on.
"Safety first."He said with a smile as he pulled off tapping his finger against the steering wheel rapping along to Hardaway by Derez Deshon.
I looked at his side profile.This nigga defenitley had a few screws loose.How you gonna put a gun to my head,than smile like everything is okay?He got major issues.

"H

ere."He said and he placed a to go bag in my lap.As he drove he began asking me questions.
"Why were you a stripper before you worked for me?"He asked.
"That's none of your business."
"Well you are my fuckin buisness now,so tell me or I get the info another way."
He said with a sarcastic smile on his face.