CHAPTER

E L E V E N

AAMINA JOY

"Here Bobby put this on too." I said passing him a bullet proof vest and I wore one and Dave did too. "I'm gonna fuckin die." Bobby said on the verge of tears. " we're gonna be okay alright." "Y'all stay right here." Dave said as he cocked his gun then headed out the door.

"Aamina what the fuck is going on?" Bobby asked and I sighed. "I'll tell you after this is all over I promise." We both screamed as someone dressed in all black jumped through the window landing on both their feet. "THATS HOW A REAL NIGGA ENTER A ROOM BOTH FEET LETS FUCKIN GO-.. AGHH!" The person yelped flopping to the floor. "Stop fuckin moving who are you?!" I said holding the gun at the man. "What the fuck Aamin it's me!" Sneak said as he took his ski mask off holding his wounded arm.

"Damn I came to get y'all asses!"
"Why didn't you just come through the door like a normal person!" "BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE A GRAND ENTRANCE DAMN!" He exclaimed getting up. "Fuck that shit hurt bring y'all asses on." "Whatever." I said as me and Bobby crept behind him as Sneak his gun up. "They call me Sneak for a reason too I snuck my ass in here and you shot me shaking my fuckin head yo." He said sucking his teeth. "Follow my every move Ard." And Bobby tripped and fell ...Jesus, I slapped my forehead. "Ow my ankle!" The Cubans must've heard us because they started shooting in our direction.

"DUCK!" Bobby covered his head and I did too as Sneak began shooting. I saw their bodies drop left to right his air was immaculate.He kinda looked sexy doing it too. Chile no let me stop.
"Aamin..Aamina!" He said and I snapped outta it. "What?!" "The fuck I got a bug on my face or sumn bring your ass on and let's go!" He told me and I nodded as we began moving down the steps and he shot at any person moving that wasn't on Dave's team.

I'm not gonna sit here and lie to myself this man was everything and the way he handles that gun.. Focus I told myself. I didn't get a good look at him in the van but seeing him now...Lord.

"BOSS!" He said as we ran seeing Dave laid out on the floor with bullet holes in his vest and I gasped. "DAVE!" I said getting on my knees by him thinking he was dead. "Aamin-." "No no he's dead!" I exclaimed. "Dang you actually care?" Dave smirked with his eyes closed and I punched him in the chest. "I was trying to tell you his dumbass is fine." He sat up taking off his vest. I looked around seeing bullet holes in everything. "Damn this place got fucked up." Bobby said looking around. " yeah just glad we're safe though, thanks for keeping them safe Sneak." "No probs Boss just doing my job, where Spook at though?" He asked dapping Dave up. And I was trying not to make it obvious I was staring at Sneak. "See sumn you like Aamina?" He chuckled as he sparked himself a blunt. And I coughed. As Dave looked at me with a raised brow. "O-oh nah I'm good." I lied and looked at the floor like it was interesting.

"I know I look good you can tell me I do." He said being cocky. "I'm gonna go look for Spook, sneak come with me." Dave said and he nodded going with him.

"Bitch be Rey kill him." "Look Bobby he looked good though Ard." "Your eyes should be focused on Dave and Dave only." "He's not my man though!"
"Fuck that why the hell were people shooting at us?" I looked around before whispering. "Dave is a leader to a whole bunch of drug dealers but he's been having constant war with the Cubans, those were the Cubans shooting at us and I'm basically like Dave's translator or some shit." I explained. "That's it? You could've been told me that what the fuck!" He said. "You can't tell anybody though and Dave can not know that you know though." I told him.

"My lips are sealed." He told me and we collapsed on the couch and we saw people come in, in white suits and began collecting the dead bodies. "Chile this was stressful." Honestly though. I thought in my head. "So you clearly like how Sneak looks... what you gonna do about that?"
"Not a Damn thing all of them are hoes." I told him. "Nothing but pussy and drugs on their minds." I said.

"Plus Sneak seem even crazier than Dave." "Oh really?" I heard and my face sunk in. "I don't even wanna turn around." "You think I'm crazy?" Dave asked. "No comment." I replied and Bobby sighed at me. "Wassup Mina." Spook said and I nodded as I took that vest off it had me feeling hot.

"So I heard you like Sneak too?" He asked chuckling and Dave shot a look at him and Spook was dying. "Shut up." I said nudging him seeing Dave getting upset. "He just has a nice face." I admitted and Dave smacked his teeth. "Maybe you should go stay in that hotel Aamina." Dave said with a cold look and tone, I shrugged. "Fine by me don't get me excited."

"Fuckin ungrateful." He mumbled.
"What was that?" I asked seeing if he was going to repeat it and Spook and Bobby watched us like were a Soap opera. "I said your fucking ungrateful." "And what exactly am I ungrateful about?" "I brought you and your bestfriend here protected you and all you thinking about is fucking some nigga you barely know."

"Do you hear how fuckin crazy you sound right now?! Are you fuckin kidding me." No he was dead serious he was not joking he had the straightest look on my face. "Jealousy does not look good on you at all." I said rolling my eyes. "I ain jealous of shit." "Clearly you are and I'll keep saying it.. I THINK SNEAK HAS A NICE LOOKING FUCKIN FACE EH?" I said. "Fucking ungrateful huh? What the fuck I gotta be grateful about the situation I am right now? HIDING FROM PEOPLE THAT WANT TO KILL ME! I regret working the club that night and fucking meeting you.. you made my life even worse than what it already was."
"I made you better, where the fuck you think all this confidence and money coming from?" He asked. "Nope I'm not doing this." I said getting up I wish a man would try to tell me he made me.
"I'm outta here man, all this bullshit coming from your mouth." I said sucking my teeth going upstairs to pack my stuff and get out of here.

"Be a fuckin adult and have a conversation instead of leaving when you want to!" He said following after me up the stairs. "Your going to talk to me!" I ignored him as I entered the room. His crazy ass needed to leave me alone. "You need to grow the fuck up and stop being jealous over someone you never had in the first place, you're fuckin delusional I don't belong to you!"

"You're not leaving out this house." He told me. "You're doing the most bro." I said getting annoyed. "Get off of me." I said trying to push him away as I began packing up my stuff. "You really just going to exit ?" I ignored him he's acting like we're married or something he needs to calm all that shit down it's blowing me. I put my stuff in the bag. "estás jodidamente loco déjame ir bastardo!"I cursed at him in Spanish as he pinned me on the wall.

"Calm down you're not leaving out here they will kill you!" He put extra bass in his voice and I glared at him and he glared back. My god the sexual tension but no fuck him. "Y'all good up her- oop excus- I just uhm yeah." Bobby said covering his eyes seeing us. "There's nothing going on Bobby I was just leaving." I said pushing Dave away as I grabbed up my bag and phone and I could feel him glaring at me as I went to go leave.