C H A P T E R

F I V E

AAMINA JOY

"Bobby please you don't understand,im your best friend you know if I was keeping you from sumn it would be for a good reason,B-baby you could get killed."I admitted to him as we stood in our living room looking at each other as he crossed his arms.

"Is someone hitting you Mina."
"No,honestly no one is okay,im perfectly fine I just got a new job you can't know about okay,I'm doing this for me and your safety."I told him and after a while his face softened.
"Alright but im still suspicious."
"Okay wanna go shopping my treat?"I said as I pulled out a couple bands with a grin on my face and his eyes went wide.
"Bitch,where you work at,is you a drug dealer?"He asked.
"Nah."But I work with drug dealers I thought.

I put my slides on and went to open my door and I saw Spook there looking like he was bout to knock.
"Wassup Aamina?Where you headin?"He asked.
"Me and Baby are goin shopping."I told him and he nodded.
"Aight im goin wit yall."
"Um I thought it was just me an you Aamina,he taggin along as well?"Baby asked offended.

"U-uh yeah."I told him as I avoided eye contact with Baby knowing he was gonna be upset.
"Whatever Aamina."He said walking past and I sighed this was so difficult,he didn't understand.
"You don't go to worry ima keep my distance."Spook told me and I nodded.
"Thanks."

"Oh bitch this looks nice."Bobby said picking up a gucci bomber jacet putting it over his arm along with other things he liked."It does look nice."I agreed as I nodded my head and I felt someone bump me I turned irritated and saw that it was Boss with a smirk on his face.
And I rolled my eyes seeing that Baby had walked away.
"What do you want?"I asked and he chuckled.What was so funny?
"I ain want nothin my fault I ain mean to bump in to you."He lied and I scoffed,going to go walk off.

"What you shopping for?"He asked looking around the store as if someone was out for him.I noticed he always seems on guard and on his toes,like he was paranoid.
"Whatever catches my eye."I told him.
"Why'd you fight Tammy?"
"I figured out the bitch was the one to push me in the pool,and she was bragging about it so I pulled up to where she was at and fought her."I told him lowly.When im in a mans presence I am not that bold.I know how to hold a conversation but if I kept eye contact for to long I felt awkward.

"You too pretty to be doing all that cursing."He told me and I blushed thank God for my dark skin at least it was good for sumn.But I felt like he was doing all this talking to get in my pants,and it was obvious his standards were low if he was with Tammy.I thought.I frowned.
"Why do you allways look paranoid like someone's after you?"I asked.
"Cus people are after me can barely step outside now a days."He said and I nodded.
"Alright well I got to get going."I told him.
"Mhmm see you tonight Aamina."He said and I was confused as I turned around seeing him already walking out the store on his phone.Tonight?What was tonight?I wondered thinking.

"So gi-"
"Oh my gosh you scared me."I said touching my chest as it felt like Baby appeared out of no where.
"Sorry but who was that man he looked weird I couldn't see his face like that."He said.
"Oh no one he was just asking for my opinion on a uh shirt yeah a shirt."
"Oh hmm okay. "He said nodding as we took our things to the cash register so I could pay ,my phone vibrated.And I saw that I got a text message."Wear sumn nice see u at 8."
I read the text and stale faced the message knowing it was Dave and I rollex my eyes saving his contact as Crazy Nigga.

"Baby,if a nice looking guy told you to get ready to go to dinner if you barely know him,would you go?"
"Is he fine?"
"Yes."
"He got bank?"
"Yes."
"He tall?"
"Yes?"
"Walk like he got a big dick?"
".....yes."
"He paying for the dinner?"
"Yes."
"Than hell yeah I would go ,free food,free dick and a good lookin guy,and all I gotta do is wash my ass and look cute,bitch im fuckin goin than."Bobby said.
"Nice to know,I need your help to find something to wear."
"You got it chica."He told me.

"You don't think this is too much?"I asked trying to cover up my clevelage.

"Chica you look amazing."Baby said clapping his hands together as he kept taking pictures of me.
I shook my head as the negative thoughts came back in my mind.I shook my head no.
"No I think im just gonna call it a night,im tired I barely even know him,and its too late to go on a date."I said as I turned around slipping out of the outfit as I began changing into my night wear.
"What?Aamina y-."
"Look Baby I don't want to talk about this."
I

said turning my light off hearing him sigh.
"Alright goodnight Mina."

"Wake that ass up."I heard faintly as I was sleeping and I groaned in my sleep as I moved thinking it was Bobby.
"Baby stop."I whined.
"Wake the fuck up its 8 and you ain ready!"I heard and my eyes shot open hearing Daves voice what the hell I thought.And I felt the covers get snatched off me and I was met with the coldness.
"What the hell,how did you get in here,are you fuckin crazy?"
"I know how to pick a lock,and stop cussing its not cute,go get dressed."He told me and I mugged him.
"Im not going anywhere I barely even know you."
"Do you know my name?"
"Yes."
"Do you know my occupation and what I do?"
"Well yes."
"Than that's all you need to know now get dressed."He told me as he threw the yellow outfit at my face that was already on a hanger on the door knob.

"Why won't you just leave me alone?"
"You got twenty minutes,if your ass ain ready by than im dragging you out by your damn leg."He said as he closed my door leaving out and I got upset I rolled my eyes and got back in my bed going back to sleep.

My eyes widened as I landed with a thump onto my carpet and I squealed feeling myself get dragged and I turned around seeing Dave with a emotionless look on his face.
"Are you kidding me?"
"I warned you."He said as he went back to dragging me.
"Okay okay stop,ill get ready I promise,stop before I get rug burn."I told him and he dropped my leg.
"Get ready now!"
"Okay,Okay."